Question about regulations...

Hersfold

TNPer
Regulation number one in the pinned topic states that "all players automatically get $10,000 in their portfolio".

One of the problems we currently have in our fledgling economy is that there is currently an infinite cash supply - posts. With no immediate way to counter that, we have to be extra cautious of inflation. Not very many members, in fact most members, don't have $10,000. Also, without removing $10,000 from the accounts of those that DO have the cash, we're handing out over a million dollars free.

Is this correct? Am I missing something? If not, this really needs to be fixed soon.

So I dont get it... do we have "$10.000" even if we dont have that number in our bank account ? I got lost with the finite vs infinite money... :duh:

And who is in charge of this now that AlHoma is Minister of Art?

Thanks for the help... Bohemians from Unitat

So I dont get it... do we have "$10.000" even if we dont have that number in our bank account ? I got lost with the finite vs infinite money... :duh:

And who is in charge of this now that AlHoma is Minister of Art?

Thanks for the help... Bohemians from Unitat
Each member is given $10,000 to play the market with (it magically appears out of the sky) They are not allowed to transfer this money out of the portfolio. If you make gains on the seed money then you're allowed to put it into your forum account to spend on.

I'm still in charge of this. I can have the calculations put up at ANY time

Back