Special Interest Section of The West Pacific GiE

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Welcome to the Special Interest Section of "The West Pacific Government in Exile".

We hope to be able to maintain communication with the GiE and we shall be ensuring that we post our updates over on your forum as well as keeping up to date with the situation in The West Pacific.

However it should be made clear that in the interests of remaining neutral with regards to the current situation in The West Pacific both sides will be allowed to open and maintain Special Interests Sections, however we will not allow The North Pacific to become an arena for this conflict and the Invisionfree Terms of Services will be strictly enforced in these Sections. Furthermore, we ask that the representatives and members of the opposing sides keep to their own Interest Sections.

WELL...I shall serve official notice here-

I have been deputized willingly to be the GiE's representative here.

I am happy to answer all questions.

Freedom and Pride is the represenative, my RV nation is not freedom and Pride. What I say in the Assembly I say with an effort to separate the regions.

That said, I hope that thsi situation in my home region may be resolved soon.

Sorry, F&P.

I think it is the case that most of us who have an interest in WP affairs are already lurking on S8 and/or nosync. :ADN:

I would be interested, however, in your take on how the rift in the WP community is unfolding: Are positions hardening or softening?

Hey harmonia....I am assigned here by shas...so I guess I'll stay.

Well, that is hard to say. It is clear that most of us want a restoration of a constitution, but we are not entirely sure that we want to put for the immense effort to accomplish it. We do not have the same international support that TNP did with the ADN working to free it. Most likely, the GIE will compromise with ELi. We are woking on eli;s charter and making it acceptale to us. THe hate is fading away though, so softening would be closer, though not the cigar.

Harmonia...correct me if I strayed.

Can we get a sort of report on the status of the GIE...who has what position..etc etc...

u can PM me the info if u can't post it....Biyah hasn't answered my IM's in months...I think he is mad at me.

I'm probably sure that you all are aware now of what's happenin', a compromise is ongoing and we will merge later this week. It's a regret that I would miss it though. I'm away for 3 days.

oh and not exactly 'left the GiE for CoN' I just resigned and still participate in CC3, I just wanted my voice to be heard further so I also joined the CoN

Back