Deal Or No Deal Episode 7

Ok. *walks over to #2* You've been doing a fantastic job so far. If $750,000 is in here, that'll be super devastating. What we want here is anything but that. ANYYTHING!! Let's open the case......

We've been avoiding it all night....

And it looks like......

We're gonna avoid it now! $0.01!!! *crowd explodes in cheers*

There we go Byard! That's the way to play!!*phone rings* I don't think whoever's on the other end is very happy now. *picks up* Hello......wow!...are you serious?.....ok *hangs up*

*walks over stonefaced* Byard, Byard, Byard...he's not very happy with you right now. There are 3 cases left (14 [yours], 16, and 24) and 3 amounts of money left ($25, $200,000, and $750,000). You have got him right where you want him and he's almost in the fetal position right now. His latest offer to you:

$317,000

You've got two options here...you can take his offer and run outta here or you can risk it by opening 1 more case knowing that with $750,000 on the board, you have a 67% chance of hitting anything but $750K. So with 3 cases left, $317,000 on the table, and $750,000 at stake, I have to ask you *opens up box*

Deal Or No Deal?

That also means there's a 67% chance my case has less than that, Puck.

In the immortal words of the Reel Big Fish,

Baby won't you sign that paper tonight, she said,
'cause I can't work in fast food all my life.

I'll take the cash.

*Byardkuria throws up Nixonesque V's.

And he takes the cash! *crowd cheers*

Now just for fun, in case you had said no deal, what case would you have picked? 16 or 24?

Ok. Let's open up 16. Inside of it, you would've opened........

$25! *audience groans*

which means the next offer would've been....

$475,000 *audience groans louder*

Ok....let's open your case. I'm almost afraid to look in here! That $317,000 is yours, but did you just turn down $750,000???

Ohhhh Byard....

You made a great deal! $200,000! *crowd cheers loudly* Congratulations Byardkuria!! You are now the biggest winner in the history of DoND! Next time, the jackpot will be worth $1.7 million dollars! Until then, this is Puckton saying so long! *salutes*

Back