Deal Or No Deal Episode 6!

Puckton

TNPer
Welcome back to another episode of Deal or No Deal where with a bit of luck and strategy, you could walk away with $1,000,000! With that, let's welcome our newest contestant Americanicus I! *crowd cheers as AI runs on to the stage* Welcome to the show! Before we begin, let me first wish you luck as you begin your chase towards the $1 million! :) To begin, choose the case which you believe has the million inside. Choose carefully and good luck!

(1-26)

With that the lovely Yvonne will bring down #17 to us! *she walks down with 17 and places it on the stand* Yes folks, we have models now! *crowd laughs*

Ok A1, next to you is #17...this case could have $1 million inside. Then again, it could only have one penny. To find out, we must open the other 25 cases 1 at a time. As we start round 1, we'd like you to open up 6 cases. (1-26 except 17) Good luck! :)

Ok! We start with #1...that would be Aisha....Open the case....

$10,000! *crowd applauds* We're off to a great start! Let's move next door to #2, which is being by Pauline. Open the case......

$1,000!! *crowd cheers*

WTG! We're starting off on the right foot! :) Next stop for us is #3, where Becky is standing. Will we get a low number again? Let's find out. Open the case.....

$10!!!! *crowd bursts into applause*

That's 3 in a row A1! You're on a roll now! Next stop is Marcia and #26. We're doing good so far. Let's see if we can keep it up! Open the case.....

$300!!! *crowd goes crazy as models start dancing around*

FOUR in a row! You are doing hot man! Let's keep it up! Next is $25 with Terri! Terri, please make it low....PLEASE!!! Open the case......

Ohhhhh no! $100,000!!! *crowd moans*

But that's ok. You still have the bigger numbers up there so we're doing ok. The final stop is #24. That belongs to Yolanda. Let's hope for a rebound......Open the case.....

Yikes! $200,000!! *crowd moans in horror*

We were doing so well too, but all in all, I'd call it a fantastic round! *phone rings* That would be the banker. He doesn't want you to leave here with the million, so he's now gonna make you an offer for as little as possible to buy back you case. *picks up* Yes banker......ok *hangs up*

A1, you've already got him nervous. He really thinks you have that million. He's so scared that he's willing to offer you $16,000 to buy your case.

You have two options. You can take the money and run outta here or you can go on by opening 5 more cases knowing that the million is still out there somewhere. So now, A1, I pose this question to you:

Deal or No Deal?

Ok! *deal goes off the board*

Ok A1, we've now enteredround 2. There are 20 cases left counting yours with 5 of the big amounts still on the board somewhere. ow for this round we need you to open 5 more cases. Good luck!

(4-23 except 17)

Ok! We'll start with #21. That would be Jackie. Let's hope for a good start...open the case!.......

A bit iffy, but good....$75,000! *mixed reaction*

That wasn't the best thing we were looking for, but it's good enough.The next stop is #18. That would be Anita. Let's hope for a low amount. Open the case.....

$25,000! *crowd cheers*

WTG A1! That's the way to play! We next move to #19 where next to it stands the lovely Valerie. Will the roll keep going? Let's find out. Open the case!.......

Ohhh no! $300,000!!! *crowd moans*

That's not what we waanted at all!! :( We next go to #12. That would be Rachel. Open the case.......

$50! *crowd cheers*

There we go! (We now move to you final case, which was #11*. Casey is the one behind this case. Open it up......

Youch! $400,000! *crowd moans*

Not the way we wanted to end things at all. *phone rings* Uh oh! *picks up* Hello?.....Yes....Uh huh.....ok *hangs up*

Ok A1. The banker's feeling a little bit better, but with that million still there, he's still a bit worried. He's now willing to offer you $27,000 to take your case back. If you don't take the offer you have to open up four more cases. The good news is you still have the 3 largest amounts up there ($500K, $750K, $1 million) Do you feel lucky enough to go on or do you wanna take the safe win?

Deal or No Deal?

*5 is still in play because you only needed to pick 5 cases and case #5 was the 6th case you picked

Ohhhh boy! *deal goes off the board to crowd applause*

Ok A1, we're moving into some serious territory now. there are 15 cases left counting yours and you have a 20% chance of having at least $500,000. Now, we need you to select FOUR cases, but remember to choose carefully. Good luck!

(4-10, 13-16, 20, 22, 23)

Ok...we'll start with #20. That's where Eileen is standing. Let's hope for a low number. Open the case!.....

$75!! *crowd cheers*

WTG! You're off to a fantastic start! Next stop is #22 where Florence is. Let's open up that case......

$500!!!!! *crowd cheers louder*

Two in a row A1...let's keep it up! Our next stop is #23 where the lovely Bianca is. We have yet to see a penny. Let's hope we see it. Open the case!.....

It's not a penny, but how about $1! *crowd starts to get raucous*

That's three in a row! You're doing very well as we move to your last case which is #9. Ronita is standing by that case and we're hoping for something fantastic. We're on a roll now...let's keep it up. Open the case!......

$25!!!! *crowd does standing O as phone rings*

Ohhh boy! I wonder who this is...*picks up* Hello......wow.....ok *hangs up*

You've definitely have him running scared now. 11 cases left with the 3 biggest amounts still there on the board and I can sense a bit of desperation from our banker buddy. He's now willing to offer you $62,000 to buy back your case. Now you've got some interesring choicrs. You can take his deal and go home or you can risk it by opening 3 more cases. The odds are still on your side considering you still have $500,000, $750,000, and $1 million up there somewhere. The question I have for you now is:

Deal Or No Deal

Ok! *deal goes off the board to crowd applause*

We've now entered round 4. Some very serious money is still up there including that million. We hope that it's in your case. Now what we want you to do is open THREE more cases, but be careful of what you pick. Good luck! :)

(4-8, 10, 13-16)

Ok. We'll start with #4. That's wjere Cassie is standing. So far we've been foing very well with his choices...let's keep it up! Open the case.....

$50,000!!! *mixed reaction*

That's a bit iffy there A1, but so far so good. We'll next to Ursula and #7. We're hoping for a nice low amount to keepthings hot. Will we get it? Open the case......

Ohhhhh here we go! $0.01! *crowd cheers*

Now that's what we wanted to see! Finally we'll go on to #5 where the lovely Laneisha isstanding. We've been doing good keeping those high amounts on the board. Let's keep things rolling. Open the case.....

Oh yeah! $100!!!! *crowd cheers get louder*

Excellent round A1! *phone rings* Oh man! I wonder who this is.....*picks up* Hello.....yes....wow!....ok *hangs up*

You've really got him scared. there are 8 cases left and you still have the 3 highest amounts up there and he's running scared...really scared. He's now willing to offer you $141,000 to buy back your case. Now you've got some thinking to do. You can take this cash and run or you can risk it by opening just 2 cases. You've still got $500K, $750K, and $1 million up there so you can't knock all 3 of them out in the next round. So my question for you now, with $141,000 on the line, I ask you:

Deal Or No Deal

Uh oh! *deal goes off the board as applause ensues*

You just turned down $141,000! I hope it was a good decision. We now move on to Round 5. There are 8 cases left (counting yours) You still have the 3 highest amounts on the board. We wish you all the luck in the world as you select TWO cases.

(6, 8, 10, 13-16)

Ok. We wish you the best as we begin this round. We start with #8. That's where Jolene is standing. We want ANYTHING but the million...open the case......

$200!!! *crowd explodes in applause*

WTG A1! That's the way to go! We move to your final case selection...Diane and #15. remember....anything but the million. Will we get what we're looking for? Open the case.......

Ohhhhh no!!!!

$1,000,000!!!! *crowd screams in horror at the discovery*

Youch!!! Well the million is gone, but you can still win $750,000! *phone rings and I pick up* Hello.....wow!....Ok I'll tell him. *hangs up*

Well, he's feeling better now, but not by much. He still sees those 2 large amounts on the board and he's getting desperate for you to take this deal. The offer on the table now: $209,000.

Now you can again take the deal by pressing that button or you can risk it by opening ONE case. There's still $500K and $750K up there, so you can't knock them both out with this pick. But you have to remeber that if you go for it and open up either of those amounts, the next offer will drop dramatically. But if you go and select any of the low amounts ($5, $400, $750, $5,000) the offer will go to the moon. So with 6 cases left, a chance at $750,000 still there for the taking, and a $209,000 offer on the table, I ask you:

Deal Or No Deal

And just like that he deals! *crowd goes crazy* $209,000! But was that a good deal? Let's open up your case and see........

You made a GREAT deal! $400! *crowd cheers*

We congratulate you on your big win! And until next time, thid id Puckton saying good night from Deal or No Deal!!

Back