Diplomatic Corp members, current status

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
If everyone could respond here it would be much appreciated.

The current postings (as far as I'm aware) are as follows:

GBM - The Merit, Canada
Russo-Princepolis - East Pacific
Ator People - Equilism
OPA: The Pacific
Haor Chall: Nasi
Namyeknom: Galts Gulch

I don't want to be moving ambassadors around too much but if its acceptable with everyone this is my thinking for now:

Ator People: Equilism, The Proleariat Coalition
Fedele: Galts Gulch, the Lexicon
Great Bights Mum: Canada, the Meritocracy
Haor Chall: Nasicournia, The Pacific (unless OPA turns up)
Koona: , International Democratic Union, The South Pacific
Namyeknom: The West Pacific
Russo-Princepolis: The East Pacific, The Young World
Blue Wolf II: Government, Conservative Paradise
Americanicus I: Lemuria, England
Dalimbar: Lazarus, The Rejected Realms

If people don't like that then please say, we can swap things around for the new regions if people want as that selection was done kinda randomly.. :P

I’ve never been to GG but I have heard only kind words. The Lexicon is a wonderful region with many people I would love to stay in touch with. I am quite pleased with my assignments.

I'd like to pass on TPC. I've made a personal policy that I don't go as ambassador to a region of which I'm already a member of.

What is IDU?

I'd be happy to take TSP since I've been ambassador there for various regions now.

I’ve never been to GG but I have heard only kind words. The Lexicon is a wonderful region with many people I would love to stay in touch with. I am quite pleased with my assignments.

Good, thats sorted then.

I'd like to pass on TPC. I've made a personal policy that I don't go as ambassador to a region of which I'm already a member of.

What is IDU?

I'd be happy to take TSP since I've been ambassador there for various regions now.

Ah yes, my bad. :blush: TSP and IDU be ok then?

EDIT: The IDU is the International Democratic Union.

I think I was recently accepted as an ambassador, but don't have a specific destination yet -- I'd be happy to serve as a second or an ambassadorial aid, if needed.

I don't think that's neccessary.

We have embassies with a number of leading ADN and defender regions as it is. I see no need for an embassy with an organisation, particularly one we're not part of.

I don't think that's neccessary.

We have embassies with a number of leading ADN and defender regions as it is. I see no need for an embassy with an organisation, particularly one we're not part of.
We actually already have an embassy there, which is why I suggested sending an ambassador.

Back