TNP University

I've been thinking about what it would be like to have a North Pacific University, one that had experts from various fields assembled as faculty that could recruit (for TNP dollars, of course) students from other feeder regions or, really, from anywhere in the world.

I think another one pulled this off, but I'm not sure which one. Anyway, it would be nice if it was sponsored by this Council. . . .

It would be more in the field of the Ministry of Culture and Education rather than anything else. But yet, I second this proposal. For example: The Minister of Justice could teach law and the Minister of IIA could teach history as well as government. But yet. if there is to be a university, it would take longer for an immigrant to be able to run for an office. So, though I second this, I also first that it not be initiated.

Well, the point would be to have people who do not necessarily hold any government position teaching the subjects. And there would be no concern about an immigrant running for office as long as s/he is only a faculty member.

Somebody (Flem?) had mentioned this in their campaign topic... but it would definitely be best organized by the Minister of Culture and Education, whoever they turn out to be.

I think another one pulled this off, but I'm not sure which one. Anyway, it would be nice if it was sponsored by this Council. . . .

Lemuria. I used to be Department Head at the School of UN Affairs, but RL got in the way and I had to resign.

Back