A Call to Arms

Fedele

TNPer
I would like to encourage anyone who is willing to help me out to telegram new nations with these recruitment ads:

Welcome to NationStates!

My name is Insignificant, and I'd like to invite you to The North Pacific's regional forums. There's plenty to do here, and it's a great way to get yourself introduced to the region and game. Even if you don't plan on staying in The North Pacific, we'll be more than willing to help you find a new home. If you're interested, we're at:
http://s13.invisionfree.com/TNP

If you've got questions about anything, please don't hesitate to let me know! Hope to see you on the forums!

Your Name
Nobody special, The North Pacific

Hail Anarcho Fascism! Hail Fedele!

That's just a suggestion so you can send them something different or tweak it a bit if you like. Then again, you don't HAVE to do it (BW excluded) but if you do you will have my undying gratitude and some other sentimental crap.

Can we make one for newbies and one for the older people? :P Since it's possible to distinguish age based on where they are in the TNP list of nations, it might behoove us to write telegrams based on that. Writing the person that's been in this region the longest and saying, "Even if you don't plan on staying in The North Pacific" just makes me giggle. Also, can we include one small paragraph of actual things to do? NPA, UN Resolutions, OOC, member of the RA, whatever?

And since this was what I wanted to do, I'll most definitely help. :P

Those are some interesting changes you made to my draft there, Fedele.... <_<
I like my version better.

Ok, Hers, I'll post your version for them to see.

Welcome to NationStates!

My name is YOUR NAME, and I'd like to invite you to The North Pacific's regional forums. There's plenty to do here, and it's a great way to get yourself introduced to the region and game. Even if you don't plan on staying in The North Pacific, we'll be more than willing to help you find a new home. If you're interested, we're at:
http://s13.invisionfree.com/TNP

If you've got questions about anything, please don't hesitate to let me know! Hope to see you on the forums!

YOUR NAME

Just kidding, Fedele. I think they would have figured it out anyway...

Anyway, please help out with this, everyone. It's Fedele's project at least until I get the Verification and some RL things wrapped up.

Back