Campaign Against Spam

Tresville

TNPer
The Invader Murdering Nation of The Tresville Element:
Greetings Great Nations,

This is Tresville...and no...this is not a recruiting ad!! How is everyone in TNP today?

You know if u hate the spam on the RMB board, u can help clear it by simply posting here and conversating with your fellow TNP citizens.

Did u ever notice this

**The North Pacific Civil Headquarters
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.** Hear that.."regional members!"

Think about it...if the messages of advertisers were bumped quickly...eventually they would get the point. If they don't, they will probably spam us twice and get deleted for it. That would send them a message!! So take YOUR RMB back..post...bump these ads!!

**Disclaimer: This message has been brought to u by the leader of The Tresville Element. Thoughts and opinions are his and his alone. Tresville does not speak for The North Pacific government, the NPA or the NPIA. Thank You! : ) **

Would be nice to get some help...so please...help take our RMB back...report long Recruitment ads...chat in the RMB!!

As part of my plan if elected MoC I will try to encourage debates often on the RMB. Possibly schedule certain discussions to go on there as well.

Thanks Tres for starting a topic about this, it really is what our region needs to take back its RMB. :)

Okay, here is my plan. Starting tomorrow (because I can't be on long today) we will have scheduled discussions on the RMB. Nations will volunteer to discuss things there, such as UN resolution(s), regional events, etc.

This will serve a couple purposes. First nations can discuss issues as they would here, but hopefully with some nations who usually don't visit the forum. We could reach out to other TNP members and maybe even get them on the forums. Second, it will keep the RMB moving, so less ads will be showing at any one time.

I'd like to get a couple nations at each day to be present on the RMB during the discussion to keep it moving and encourage participation. So sign up in this thread when you can be on the RMB. You can always start discussing there without signing up here, but this way we at least this way we know there will be people there.

Also, feel free to suggest topics! And make suggestions towards this idea :)

• 2/12/05 - Discussion on the current UN resolution: _____________ & ____________

Back