TNP Flag Maker

Here is a draft...I'm not done yet...

smalldragonmu8.gif

Ok....These two images are set for NS nations. U can preview it at: The Flag Tester

flaglw2.gif

flag2nc2.gif

Now this image is for your Avatar here.

flagavatarqs3.jpg

U should be able to see the difference as this image uses many more KBs. Anything else??

Cap'n...your post said...
Captain chaos land is very young, determined and a democratic nation.
However being a 'captain' my nation will remain strong, organised but not forgetting how to have fun at the same time.
This doesn't help too much with the design...and ummm...Chaos doesn't exactly fit with democracy...lol

So just answer these questions and I'll start.

Favorite colors
Style preferred (Gothic, Techy, Sophisticated, playful, creative, vintage, etc)
Text or graphics preffered for the design (meaning you want a picture or a play with text in the design...or a combo)
Any specific use for flag.....variations needed?

If your going for the pirate look...here is something I found and added the CC to...
ccxj6.gif

Favorite colors
Style preferred (Gothic, Techy, Sophisticated, playful, creative, vintage, etc)
Text or graphics preffered for the design (meaning you want a picture or a play with text in the design...or a combo)
Any specific use for flag.....variations needed?
My fav colour is: Blue although i like most colours!
Style preferred: I would like it to be Sophisticated, yet to also have a playful element! (A bit like me and my nation!)
Text or graphics: I like what you done with Korinna's - so if that's a combo, i'll go with that.
As for the use of my flag, it'll be either as my avatar or in my sig.

Hope this gives you something to go with.

I don't know if that was a flag request or if your saying that your waiting to see what OP's flag looks like? :blink: :unsure:

I don't know if that was a flag request or if your saying that your waiting to see what OP's flag looks like? :blink:  :unsure:
Brain farted again. My stink. Actually I was waiting in line for a flag. Am I in the right line for that? Yea that would be cool to what OPA's would look like as well.

I didn't see a post requesting for a flag... so I don't know how u were in line.....no need to shout MI... :eyebrow: :huh:

Flag:
miflag1uc2.jpg

miflagkd3.jpg

I didn't see a post requesting for a flag... so I don't know how u were in line.....no need to shout MI... :eyebrow:  :huh:
scratches head with brillo again trying to figure out where shouting came in to play when only commented about My own brainfart over matter.

ISN"T THIS CONSIDERED SHOUTING? slaps own face for hitting cap lock

blue color effects are now edited as a possible shout. (highlight).

Got T so flushtered he forgot to state who flags were for.

Clue edit:

:worship: I have learned not to anger the Art Master.

Thank-you.
By chance do you know what card company uses that joker?

I have seen many and own a-lot of odd joker cards but not that one.

Umm nevermind to not owning that one. I could always print it up on card stock.
That is if I get your permission to do so.

Cool Tres.
Thought I'd share; I made this flag for the Lazarene Troops to fly during missions. Of course they have to size it down quite a bit.

beorefancy.jpg

Actually Tresville: Do you have anything similiar to my current flag? I like the Thunderbird crest but it seems like a few other nations have it.

Back