Deal or No Deal Episode 4

Puckton

TNPer
Welcome everyone to yet another great episode of Deal Or No Deal, TNP's most popular game where one person could, with a little luck and skill win $1 million! We congratulate Honeysheep for taking us for $52,000 on our last show! And with that in mind, let's welcome our newest contestant, wizardofoz01! *crowds applauds* (Do ya still want in?)

We welcome you to the show Wizard and we wish you the best of luck! Now inside these 26 cases are ranging dollar amounts from $1 million all the way down to a single penny. Now if you would choose a case (1-26) and let's hope it has the million. Good luck!

Ok! :) *17 comes off the board and comes to us* Here is your case.....could have the million....could also have a penny. We won't know until we start opening the other 25 cases 1 at a time. In order to do that, you need to select some cases. So if you would, please select 6 cases (1-26, except 17) and we'll hope for some low amounts. Good luck! :)

Ok! Let's start tonight's proceedings with #1! Will we start hot??.......

Ohhhhh no we won't! $400,000!!!!! *crowd moans*

Not the way to start it wiz! :( Let's move on to #3 where we find......

It getting worse....$100,000!!! *moans get louder*

We've gotta make a better start of this! Your next selection was #5....will we get a low amount....let's find out......

This is more like it! $10,000!! *crowd applauds*

Let's hope this is a sign of things to come! Next up we have #11...insid we find that you've opened.........

$25!!!! *crowd cheering gets louder*

Ok Wiz, you're really off and running now! As we move on to #25, let's hope we can see this streak continue.Will it?.......

Oh yeah! $500!!! *crowd starts to screams as cheers get louder*

Here we go! 3 low amounts in a row! We move to #26...can we make it 4?........

Ohhhh hells yeah! $1!!!!! *crowd cheering reaches a climax*

What a round Wiz!! Congrats!!! *phone rings* That's our banker. Now he's gonna try to make an offer to buy back your case for as little as possible. Let's see what kind of mood he's in. *picks up* Hello Banker......I'll let him/her know. *hangs up*

Like I said, now he's willing to buy your case for as little as little as possible because he thinks you have the million in that case. His first offer to you: $11,000.

The question I have for you is this....will you take his offer and walk away or will you go on and risk it by opening 5 more cases knowing that somewhere still lies $1 million? Deal or No Deal??

Ok! :) *deal goes off the board to raucous applause*

$11,000 ain't enough huh?? Ok! :) Let's move on to round 2. 20 cases are up there...1 of them has the million. Try not to find it as you select 5 cases. Good luck!

(2, 4, 6-10, 12-16, 18-24)

Ok....let's hope for some good numbers here! We start with #7 where inside we find....

A bad start....$300,000!!! *crowd moans*

Not a way to start Wiz! :( Let's move on to #10 where inside we discover that you opened......

A nice rebound.....$200!!! *crowd cheers*

There we go! That's the way to play! We move on to #19. I wanna see something low....something low....something low!!.....

How about $.01! *crowd goes nuts*

Wow! Way to go man!! You're doing a fantastic job! We move to #22. Inside the case we find that you revealed.....

$75!!! *crowd cheers louder than before*

Now we're rolling here tonight!! Let's see if we can keep this up as we move to #24. Inside we find.....

$500,000!! *crowd moans*

And we were doing so good too!! But the million is still there! :) *phone rings* *picks up* Yes banker......ok. *hangs up*

This offer's gonna go up. He's willing to offer you $24,000. My question to you now is do you take the cash and run or do you wanna risk it and go on by opening 4 more cases knowing that you have an 18% chance of getting at least $200,000. Deal or No Deal?

I'm greedy. Not to mention I've had some bad luck so far, which means the probability of me picking those low dollar amounts goes up.

We'll continue. No deal.

Ok *deal goes off the board as crowd cheers*

You've run into a bit of a bump in the road, but you can definitely turn this around! There are 15 cases left. 1 of them contains $1,000,000. Let's hope you don't find it now :) Select 4 cases now. Good luck! :)

(2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12-16, 18, 20, 21, 23)

Ok Wiz! :) Let's hope for the best here! We'll start with #9 where inside we find......

$100!!!! *crowd cheers*

That's a great start Wiz! Let's move on to #14 where inside we discover that you've opened......

$25,000! *scattered cheers and mutters*

That's a good amount, but we could've done better. Let's see if we can get something good out of #21. Inside we find......

$1,000,000!!!! *crowd screams in horror*

Ohhhhh god!! Wiz!! That was not what we wanted to see at all!! :( There's still a shot at $750,000 tho. Let's take a look at 23 and let's see if we can make a rebound. Inside we find......

A nice rebound...$400!!! *crowd applauds*

Wiz!! That wasn't a very food round for ya! It's like bad luck demons are after ya! :( *phone rings* It must be our hated friend. *crowd laughs while I pick up* Yes?......All right. *hangs up*

Well, the news isn't good. With the million being gone, the banker feels a bit better. But he's willing to offer you $41,000 to buy your case back. I offer you these options. Again, you can take the money and walk away...or you can go on and risk it by opening 3 cases, but be careful...here's the remaining dollar amounts:

$5
$10
$50
$300
$750
$1,000
$5,000
$50,000
$75,000
$200,000
$750,000

So I pose this question to you now....Deal or No Deal???

Bahhhh.. Curses..

Wellllll.. I have a 4/11 shot at beating that banker's offer.

Since I lost the million I may as well keep going.

No deal.

Ok! *deal goes off the board to applause*

Ok, here we go....we've hit into some real bad territory this round, but somewhere the luck has gotta turn sometime. As we enter round 4, there's still the shot at $750,000. I need you to select 3 cases. But again, choose very carefully.

(2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20)

Ok Wiz....we've had some bad luck this game...let's hope we can turn this around! We'll start ya with #2. Inside we hope not to find $750,000. Will we?.......

Ohhh no! $200,000!! :( *crowd moans*

The bad luck just seems to follow you all over the place don't it?? We gotta hope for something better with #4...Looking for low....low.....low!!!......

Instead we get $750,000!!!! *audience screams in horror*

It just keeps getting worse!! We move on to #6. Inside we're hoping for a good number. Will we get it?......

Ohhh yeah! $300! *crowd cheers*

*phone rings* Le's see what he's got to offer now. *picks up* Yes banker.....*hangs up*

Wiz, here's the situation..there are 8 cases left, counting yours/ The highest dollar left on the board is $75,000. Now the banker is willing to buy back your case for $22,000

Now I pose this question: Things have been going very bad for you this game. You can take the banker's offer and walk away or you go on and open 2 more cases, knowing that these amounts are still on the board:

$5
$10
$50
$750
$1,000
$5,000
$50,000
$75,000

Deal or No Deal??

All right!! :) *deal goes off the board to crowd applause*

Ok Wiz, you still have a chance at $75,000. You've had a pretty rotten game so far, but things could turn around for ya real quick. There are 8 cases left. (Counting yours) With that in mind, choose 2 cases....but be careful! :)

(8, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20)

Ok Wiz.....thegame has been a complete disaster for you so far...let's hope fpr some low numbers! :) We start with #12 where inside we find.......

Yikes! $75,000!! *crowd moans*

Eep! Did you step under a ladder before you came here?? *crowd laughs* Let's move to 16. We gotta hope that $50,000 isn't in there. Is it......

Nope, but how about $10??? *crowd cheers*

Wow Wiz! I really don't know what to sat to say here at all. :( *phone rings* Uh oh....*picks up* Hello?....Ok I'll tell him. *hangs up* Ok Wiz...now he's willing to take your case back for $9,000 The question I have for you now is will you take his offer and walk or will you risk it by going on and opening 1 more case hoping we don't find $50,000. Here are the dollar amounts still left:

$5
$50
$750
$1,000
$5,000
$50,000

Deal Or No Deal?

ooo tough one! I'd take the deal at this point, or I'd be liable to end up with a ceramic dalmatian. (Please tell me someone remembers that from the original "Wheel")

*smacks head*..

Goodlord.. It's a puny sum (mutters curses to the banker under his teeth), but with such long odds..

I'm forced tot ake the deal.

A plague on your house, banker!

He takes the deal!! *crowd cheers* $9,000!!! Just for kicks, let's see what was in your case!...*opens up*......

Good thing you took it! $50!!! *crowd cheers*

Congrats Wiz on that win. $9,000!! Until next time, this is Puckton saying so long for Deal Or No Deal!

(Next game will not til sometime Tuesday or Wednesday....got a new comp coming and I don't know if I can get game 5 in before the comp gets here [having the one I'm on now recycled])

Back