PRHQ for Minister of Communications

Just to sum it all up for you, I've done some pretty fine Communications deals in my time.

Who the hell are you?

Well, I'm just a veteran player who has been playing since March of '05 and knows basically everything there is to know about NS.

What are your plans?

Basically, to enhance our communications with our allies currently and yet to come. The cause of this effect will be that, as allies, when we constructed alliances we agreed to help out regions in their time of need. Now, I agree the W. Pacific has not yet asked for our help but I think we should send a little support over and quell the resistance. Another way is to increase our defender efforts in the world and, as a former invader, I know how invader minds work. :bat:

An invader? Why should we trust you?

What if the Americans said that to Washington? 'A former British soldier? Why should we trust you?' They gave George a chance and look what he turned it into: the most powerful nation in the world. So, why should you trust me? My answer is simple: trusting people enables them to trust you.

Any questions?

Just a comment:

Well, I'm just a veteran player who has been playing since March of '05 and knows basically everything there is to know about NS.

You are lucky then - I have been playing the game over a year longer than that and I am learning new stuff every day.

And a question:

You may be a veteran in NS, but you are new to TNP. What other regions have you been involved in, and at what level, and where else are you involved now?

Just thought I'd say hello to my opponent. And second Flem's question about what regions you've been a part of in the past. :hello:

Principality of Dionysios, Reign of Terror, Roll the Bones, Federation of Rhova, Invaders, The DEN Base and LWU for a short time. Notice most are invader regions. I've decided to jump over to the fenda side of the "war".

What made you decide to run for a position? You're brand new to the region, and I don't think anybody knows you.

Also, about your posted Plans, do you intend to work with the Minister of External Affairs on this? Most of that would seem to be under their jurisdiction.

Yep; and the Minister of Defense; and to answer your first question, it will be another 3 months before I can run for a position and I can't wait that long so I shot for what I really wanted: Minister of Communications.

Back