Hersfold for MoIIA

Sorry - I thought you did a really good job as Deppity, so I think you'd do fine in the real deal.

Unless you care to enter a discussion of the probable outcome of a confrontation between the NCC-1701D and the ImpStar II Devastator, I'm not gonna bother you.

@ Koona: Clicky - I think that's what you're asking.

@ Byard: The 1701-D would most certaintly come out on top. As long as Picard doesn't let Riker have command around any planets that could be run into.

@ PRHQ - Since I don't seem to have any opponents, this is rather a moot question, but I wouldn't see it as unfair at all. People were given the chance to apply, and there's always something someone can offer that will be better that what I can offer.

@ Haor: :o

@ Tres: I'm assuming you're referring to TNP Law 8 in this post.

Most of those I will be following. I don't expect to be delaying too many applications, but should one need a little extra looking into, I will form a schedule for it, yes.

As for the proxy server mess, I would plan to have that repealed. It's an incredibly stupid law that, while it has very good intentions, is very ineffective for our purposes. Half of us use proxies without realizing it whenever we sign on to the internet - that's how dial-up connections work. You'd only be allowing a very few people that probably wouldn't be able to reach quorum. Thus completely shutting down the system. So that part will have to go.

Well, I don't really mean to jump the gun here, but since I'm the only one running... :unsure:

Does anyone want to be a deputy? You have to be an RV, but other than that there's no other requirements except that I have to be able to tolerate you... :P :lol:

Sure! I'll be your deputy!

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread

OMGOdnezz! Here comes the modhammer! JK, JK :rofl:

I will. Sure.

Remember: When I sound like I am joking, I am most likely serious. It is the times I sound really serious that I am actually joking. Sometimes I like to trip people up and sound serious and actually be serious but it is usually me just sounding serious and being joking.

You just confused the hell out of me, but I'll assume you're volunteering for the post.

Ok. Providing nobody comes along with a massive bribe for me, you'll probably get the post. :P :lol:

I think I'll be a career deputy. Sounds interesting. I like to play the field, I suppose but I doubt I will ever touch the defense deputy job even though I do like left field...

Besides, this is always an interesting ministry.

Back