Notice to All Foreign Consuls

Namyeknom

TNPer
Under The North Pacific Constitution all Consulates must have the following agreement posted in them by a representative of their region.

I, member name , representing the region name, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

The newer Consulates do not have these, as I was not aware they were required until now. The older consulate may well have lost their agreements in the forum move in December 2005.

In order to remove any doubt over the legitamacy of the current Consulates, and to leave the Ministry of External Affairs in as good a state as possible for whoever becomes the next Minister, I request that all Consuls post this agreement.

However, as this may interupt whatever discussion is on going in several Consulates, and may mean the agreement is buried several posts into a consulate, I ask that these agreements be posted in this thread, after which I shall edit a quote and link to each in the introduction post to each Consulate. This seemed to be the best way to make the agreements as easy to find as possible, while causing as little disruption as possible in each embassy.

I will be contacting as many Consuls as I can to personally explain this. Should any return agreement be require in TNP Consulates in your respective regions please PM me.

Many thanks,

Nam

Lazarus Consulate Oath

north harmoneia:
I,  North Harmoneia  , representing Lazarus, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Linky

I,  Grosseschnauzer, representing the International Democratic Union, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Sajlamot , representing Government, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Sarcodina, representing ACCEL, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. :yes:

I, Insane Power , representing The Lexicon, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, United Tribes Cacicate, representing the League of Small Regions, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Apollo-Industria, representing the Principality of Dionysios, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I,United Arabian diplomat , representing the region United Arabia , do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Imperfectia, representing the region Aberdeen, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, The Merlion , representing Jethnea, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I,  Apollo-Industria, representing the Principality of Dionysios, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, The Dark Lord, Ruler of Pierconium, representing The Pacific, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, John Ashcroft Land, representing the Pacific Army, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Mariadon , representing Lazarus, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Scandinavian Duchies, representing Alpha omega, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Kangarawa, representing The East Pacific, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Vitualis, representing The Federated States, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Minaris , representing The Great Land Of The Moon, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Idunnowhat , representing North Pacific, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Winstonopia , representing RED SOX NATION, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Look forward to the consulate here! I will open up a consulate on our forum as soon as I can. Here is a link - please go check it out! Thanks!

Your consulate in Red Sox Nation

Winstonopia

I, The Armed Republic Of The Ar15 , representing The Barrier Reef, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Tycholand, representing the region The Commonwealth of Equilism, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

==================================================

If consulates are housed in a sub-forum, would it be possible to get a seperate sub-forum and not use the old Equilism Embassy?

I, Blue Wolf II under the assumed identity of Evil Wolf, representing the Lone Wolves United, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Maxaroni/Mac Programmers, representing the region Americana, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, The G Rebellion, representing the region of Taijitu, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Maxaroni, TGR, your consulates are open.

Max, I am sorry it took so long to answer your request. I fumbled the ball on that one.

I, Mesian, representing New Sea Land, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Centuro, representing Terra Incognita, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Imperfectia, representing the region of Uroca, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, ddias001/Sorvadia , representing the region Gay, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I, Novus Homines, representing the Marsburg Commonwealth, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Hammer Yukon:
I, Hammer Yukon, representing the region, Lichentia, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

I will be creating a new topic with the same purpose in my Office to allow it to be more visible, less cluttered and not get lost in all the Consulates.

Please direct your attention to the new topic in the MoEA Office.

Back