Embassy of The Young World

GoalVA

TNPer
Welcome citizens of The Young World.

Namyeknom Edit - For ease of reference...

I, welchyland , representing the youngworld, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Linky

thanks GoalVA
:hello: hi im welchyland, Im the youngworlds ambassador to the north pacific
to start heres a little bit about our great region
we are one of the largest regions in the game, currently with a population of 646 nations. we accept all types of nations and are a liberal region. our current delegale is laskon but the vote for a new delegate will start very soon.
the youngworld defence force, led by sir lans, is the most sucessful army in the game of nationstates and we currently hold 4 of the 6 warzones in nationstates: warzone australia, warzone africa, warzone europe and warzone airspace.
our forum is a very active and friendly place. our founder is carinthe and she insures the smooth running of the HQ. all are welcome to join, you dont have to be in our region. you can find the forum at www.theyoungworld.net

well i guess thats all for now. if you have any questions you can pm me or send a telegram to my nation 'welchyland'
bye for now
Welchyland
:bye:

Hello, all! I'm glad we could finally get this whole thing finalized, after all those harrowing weeks of waiting and being bumped around to different departments, I thought we'd never be able to open anything up. Well, here we are. Welchy has been waiting for this position for a while, adding to his already prestigious record in our region. (army member and delegate of a warzone, forum judge, now ambassador)

If you have any questions for him or me, feel free to PM him here and he can pass them along to me in his reports on whats going on here.

Also, of course, feel free to send people down to our forum to both enjoy it and become members of our ambassador group so they can post in our senate need be.

Wicked smilies, by the way. :fish:

signed agreement finished

I, welchyland , representing the youngworld, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

in the youngworld news we've had a hectic month so far, elections for the new delegate of the youngworld are underway. at the moment Sir Lans is in the lead but theres still voting time left. We appointed a new bookmaker, Fort Europe who has started taking new bets and is doing a great job so far. there was drama in the army of which i cant really go into in much detail. if you want to see the result look at the regions warzone africa and warzone airspace :cry: . as always we welcome everyone to come and check out the forum,all are welcome.
well thats all for now. more news after the election results
welchyland

Thanks very much for the agreement, just a formality but it keeps us constitution chasers happy.

And best of luck to anyone currently running in your Delegate elections, I hope all goes well.

ELECTIONS OVER, THE DUBHLINN DAILY REPORTS:
newspaper7a.jpg

after the results were announced the victorious Sir lans had this to say

I would like to thank all the people that voted for me. And I would also like to thank Fort Europe. You made this a fun, and close race

Sir Lans becomes the new delegate of The Youngworld :winner:
VOTES:
Fort Europe
43% [ 14 ]

Sir Lans
56% [ 18 ]

Total Votes : 32

Congrats to Sir Lans :clap:

More news coming soon!

Hello again from the Youngworld

I was planning on updating you all on the news from our region when the Judge elections were over but they went a bit pear shaped. now for the news

**Delegacy**: ok, its been 3 months since we elected Sir Lans as our delegate and only a few days ago our new delegate was elected, Istair :clap: . Istair is a long time member of our region and a very high ranking official in our army, we all wish him the best of luck for his term in office. the results were
Istair 13
Makaar 10

**Judges**: right, now this is where things get interesting. around 2 months ago we tarted elections to find a new judge for the the youngworld as Jeianga (one of three original judges) decided she couls no longer fufill her duties due to prior commitments. the first poll produced two finalists, the Cat Peeler and Scrivneria.
In the second poll it came to our(myself and everminds:remaining judges) attention that some cheating may have occured through puppet voting. we couldnt be sure so we closed that poll and began again. the next poll was a tie, 13-13.
To try and get a definate winner we conducted the fourth vote by pm, which resulted in a clear victor for Scrivneria.
**however**
Jeianga returned a few days after the elections and didnt like what she saw. She claims to have information the Everminds rigged the last election so that The Cat Peeler woundn't win. Jeianga has called an Impeacement on Everminds in which a jury of impartial forumers will decide if the elections were fair and if Scrivneria should be named as the new judge. the court case can be followed here
http://www.mig81.com/bravenewworld/viewtopic.php?t=7261

**Army**: after the fiasco in warzones Africa and Airspace things begabn to settle down. The Youngworld held 3 warzone as did the Galts Gulch. but the silence was broken in dramatic fasion with the discovery of a new army, The legion, who swept in quickly and took a warzone off each from TYW and GG. The scored now stand as follows
TYWA: 2
Galts Gulch:2
The Legion: 2
Also recently, Tatara, the longest serving delegate in warzone history, announced his resignment from the galts gulch and the game of nationstates. An excellent opponent, he will be missed by all.

Well thats all for now. more news when the court case is finished
bye for now
Welchyland :bye:

I will only inform that a new delegate is appointed in The YoungWorld. Makaar have replaced Istair as delegate. I hope that it will be more activity in our consulate when Welchyland is back from his vacation

Yes, well here I am again with the latest in going's on in our fair region

**Delegate**

A few weeks back, Makaar won the election for new delegate, defeating death empire and Reesetopia, by eight votes to each of their four. However, putting Makaar in place as delegate proved somewhat of a problem. Our old delegate Istair was hospitalised for quite a time and couldn't leave the region or ask nations to unendorse him. And so followed weeks of endorsement trouble until 10 days ago when he finally achieved unough endorsements and replaced Istair as delegate.

**Judges**

The impeachement of Everminds by Jeianga is still ongoing, nearly all the witneses have been called and soon it will be time for the jury to make their decision

**Military**

Over the last week, TYWDF have moved all nations out of the warzones and back to our home region, in order to focus more on defender mission. This end's and almost 2 year long occupation of the warzoes by TYWDF. We are also currently applying for membership to the ADN, a move that will no doubt benifit our region greatly.

For now,
Welchyland

A region in Mourning, as written by Gateborg

"Le Souls aka Darkest Souls have lost hers last battle. The death took home the victory after a hard lengthy fight with Le Souls. The YoungWorld remember her as a active player before her illness decreased her activity in the forum and army. She participated in many warzone battles. Le Souls was a great soldier and leader for TYW army.

Here is a statement by sir Lans who he posted yesterday in our forum after he recieved the bad news by her sister.

QUOTE :Sir Lans
I just got a PM from Le Souls' sister informing me that she passed away yesterday.

Le Souls (Antoinette) told me over a month ago that she was fine. We took a little PM vacation, and then I never heard from her again. I didn't even get to say goodbye.

I ask everyone on the forum to please take a moment of silence in her memory, (I will never forget her) and feel free to post any of her memorable quotes in this thread.

Damnit

Le Souls
Born Jun 26 1986
Died Aug 23 2006

Everybody in The YoungWorld miss her. "
:tb3:

Le Souls,You will never be forgotten

Thanks Dai.

The YoungWorld Update
Aug 31, 2006

Delegate: Maakar
Foreign minister: Fort Europe
Minister of defence: Scrivneria
Minister of intelligence: Gateborg
Minister of Immigration: Welchyland
Population: 135 nations
Regional Influence: Very High
Forum Link: http://www.theyoungworld.net/

General Government
The delegates term of office is 10 weeks.
Week 6 begins we to nominate candidates
Week 8 is the nominations finished and the election begins
Week 10 is a new delegate elected

UN Resolutions
Repeal "Definition of Marriage"
Yes 62% [ 5 ]
No 37% [ 3 ]
I abstain 0% [ 0 ]

Foreign affairs
In the beginning of this year was the YoungWorld a isolated region. 8 months later have we diplomatic relations with 13 regions, have a alliance agreement with Government.

We have begun to discuss alliances with FCSTO and Jethnea. Doode is interested to set up a alliance with The YoungWorld.

Military
ADN have this week accepted us as members.

General information
Le Souls died Aug 23 aged 20 year. We remeber her as a good soldier and leader for the army. Sir Lans asked "everyone on the forum to please take a moment of silence in her memory". He will never forget her.

Role Play
The role play activity in our forum have been much better. We have many RP threads with big activity.

The YoungWorld Update
Sep 4, 2006

ADN council: Nataniel
Population: 122 nations

General Government
The YoungWorld have decided to appoint Nataniel as ADN council. He is a experienced politician in The YoungWorlds senate.

UN Resolutions
Orbital Space Safety Act

For 85% [ 6 ]
Against 14% [ 1 ]
Abstain 0% [ 0 ]

Foreign affairs
Jethnea "perferring a period of relations to see if an alliance is beneficial to both." The YoungWorlds senate have accepted Jethneas decision.

The alliance talk with FCSTO is not finished yet.

Military
From Saturday to Monday have The YoungWorld together with ADN liberated 3 regions (Greater Antarctica, Associated Nations and Zimbabwe).

Role Play
The most active RP threads last week:

The Glorious Resurgence 100 replies Tryanny
Football Summer Season 2006 186 replies Fort Europe
The Forgotten Realm 118 replies Elves Security Forces
Invasion of Greater Asia 53 replies Aeazer

The YoungWorld Update
Sep 12, 2006

Population: 126 nations

General Government
The YoungWorld have begun to discuss the TYW high court function in the future. The majority will remove the court from our forum because friends have been enemies with each over. It have come a suggestion that we could create a forum for foreign diplomats.

Carinthe said when she created the thread that the poll was not binding. She started the thread because she wanted to know opinions and thoughts from the forum members.

UN Resolutions
Individual Working Freedoms

For 100% [ 4 ]
Against 0% [ 0 ]
Abstain 0% [ 0 ]

Foreign affairs
The talks with FCSTO is over. It will not be signed a alliance with them now. Monseed suggested that "any official decisions on this be put off for the time being".

Military
Today was 0pressive Regimes liberated by ADN forces. The YoungWorld Defense Force participated in the operation. After that Ebondark password protected 0pressive Regimes and ejected the intruders from the region so could we begin to celebrate the victory.

Role Play
The most active RP threads last week:

Football Summer Season 2006 199 replies Fort Europe
The Glorious Resurgence 122 replies Tryanny
Duel! Riap Challenges 44 replies Laskon
The House of the Passats 37 replies the Twin Guns

The YoungWorld Update
Sep 18, 2006

Minister of defence: Riap
Population: 132 nations

General Government
The delegate nomination have begun in The YoungWorld. Election begins sep 29.

UN Resolutions
Clothing Supply Pact

For 66% [ 6 ]
Against 33% [ 3 ]
Abstain 0% [ 0 ]

Foreign affairs
The YoungWorlds senate have decided to keep our embassy in FCSTO open "but The YoungWorld has no official position towards the crisis".

Military
Scrivneria have left the department of defence. New minister of Defence is Riap.

Role Play
Active RP threads last week:

The Life and Times of Various National Leaders III 10 replies Tzernon
Football Summer Season 2006 207 replies Fort Europe
The Forgotten Realm 122 replies Laskon
The Glorious Resurgence 141 replies Tryanny
Duel! Riap Challenges Laskon! 105 replies Laskon
2006 Assegai Invitational *AUTUMN CHAMPIONSHIP* (sign up!) 3 replies Assegai
The House of the Passats 37 replies the Twin Guns
Vertigo 19 replies Tryanny
World Leader Survey 12 replies Elves Security Forces

The YoungWorld Update
Sep 25, 2006

General Government
2 persons is interested to become The YoungWorlds next delegate. It is Doramicus and Gateborg. The deadline for nomination is sep 29.

The members in TYW doesn't likes TYW High Court. Here is the result from the poll:

Quote:
Do we need TTHC?

Yes! 25% [ 5 ]
No! 50% [ 10 ]
Dunno 20% [ 4 ]
Huh? 5% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 20

UN Resolutions
Repeal "Support Hemp Production"

AYE 33% [ 2 ]
NAY 66% [ 4

Military
The YoungWorld sended in troops to Allied Nations of the World after Sir Lans had recieved a TG asking for help. After the mission could we read this message from Allied Nations of the World region

Quote:
Special thanks on this raid go out to the BoC Hawks' Legion, for being terrific, CotG's Oz for lending his wisdom, Zurich's Swiss for lending his identity, and the YoungWorld fendas for buying that half-crocked story.

Role Play

Duel! Riap Challenges Laskon! 123 replies Laskon
Football Summer Season 2006 218 replies Fort Europe
2006 Assegai Invitational *AUTUMN CHAMPIONSHIP* (sign up!) 34 replies Assegai
The Forgotten Realm 125 replies Elves Security Forces
The Life and Times of Various National Leaders III 44 replies Tzernon
The History of Mammoth 0 replies Doramicus
World Leader Survey 13 replies Elves Security Forces
Vertigo 141 replies Tryanny

The YoungWorld Update
Oct 3, 2006

Minister of intelligence: Drop Your Pants

General Government
The delegate election in The YoungWorld is over. Doramicus withdrew his candidacy because of RL issues. Gateborg will become The YoungWorlds next delegate.

Gateborg have today decided to let Drop Your Pants replace him as Minister of Intelligence.

UN Resolutions
Outlaw Necrophilia

AYE 100% [ 3 ]
NAY 0% [ 0 ]

Military
It has been a active time for the ADN forces and Zurich. First was WLT libereted Sep 28 after a fast movement by the troops. Sep 30 was Paradoxia invaded by BoC. ADN and Zurich sended in a lot of troops. After a long day could we declare Paradoxia cleaned from invaders. But BoC doesn't give up. The day after invaded they Federal Defense Forces. BoCs attack was also this time unsuccessful.

Role Play

Football Summer Season 2006 224 replies Fort Europe
Duel! Riap Challenges Laskon! 145 replies Laskon
The Forgotten Realm 127 replies Elves Security Forces
The Life and Times of Various National Leaders III 70 replies Tzernon
2006 Assegai Invitational Autumn Tournament *OFFICIAL* 41 replies Assegai

The YoungWorld Update
Nov 12, 2006

Delegate: Gateborg
Vice delegate: Mexicho
Foreign minister: death empire
Minister of defence: Guinness Warriors
Minister of intelligence: Drop Your Pants
Population: 129 nations

General Government
Oct 25 2006 recieved TYW a information from The West Pacific that they are interested to partcipate in liberation/defense missions. The senate have approved theirs request.

Guinness Warriors have replaced Riap as minister of defense.

The YoungWorld senate have discussed the Equilism Coup. Our decision:
Request that Equilism's ADN Council vote privilege shall be suspended. Nataniel have voted in ADN.

The YoungWorld have build a Ambassadors Hotel for foreign diplomats. You are all welcome to send ambassdors to TYW.

Scamptica Prime have decided to quit NationStates and only concentrate himself on CyberNations.

The Federated States, Lazarus and Nasicournia have appointed new ambassadors in The YoungWorld

UN Resolutions
Repeal "Hearing Impaired Aid Act"

Yay
100% [ 3 ]
Abstain
0% [ 0 ]
Nay
0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Military
The YoungWorld have participated in miltary missions together with ADN. The activity is high. It is liberation/defender missions every day in ADN.

Sport
The YoungWorld have created a new forum for people who likes sport RP or gambling. The football (soccer) tournament is a big success with many participants. Here is the standings in the gambling:

Quote:
Bookmaker Standings

12 Nov 2006

1 Drop Your Pants 8,919
2 ganga kingdom 7,949
3 welchyland 2 4,650
4 Riap 4,425
5 Lucid Wizards 4,399
6 TREADLOK 4,174
7 Daiwa 3,504
8 toaster 2,462
9 Pills and spills 2,355
10 Scamptica Prime 1,724
11 Elves Security Forces 1,631
12 The Interahamwe 811
13 Duibhlinn 354
14 Freeus Thinker 165
15 Mekhule 123
16 Germaanschen Volker 97
17 Chilly Beach 42
18 Nataniel 0
19 Carnyorth -320
20 sir lans -450
21 psycotic super monkeys -600
22 SiLvErShOt -800
23 Tzernon -1,000
24 Makaar -1,500
25 Saint Buryan -1,601
26 Dharia -1,601
27 Everstar -1,776
28 Carinthe -1,900
29 Gateborg -2,425
30 Fort Europe -2,900

The YoungWorld Update
Jan 14, 2007

Delegate: Gateborg
Vice delegate: Mexicho
Foreign minister: Drop Your Pants
Minister of defence: Guinness Warriors
Minister of intelligence: None currently
Minister of immigration: Welchyland
Population: 95 nations

General Government

The Youngworld have been accepted into the Founderless Regions Alliance. TYW hopes this membership will benifit everyone involved.

Drop Your Pants has been appointed Foreign minister at his own request. The position of Minister of intelligence is empty at present.

The Young World, our old home region, is now safely back in our hands after the long term invaders died off. The party is over and now its back to recruiting.

The Youngworld welcomes all Ambassadors to our region, and offers each a place to stay in our famous Ambassadors Hotel.

Many old members have left the region, Riap, The Free League and many more. We are all sad to see them go.

UN Resolutions

Sexual Privacy Act
Shall we support this proposal?
Yay
80% [ 4 ]
Abstain
20% [ 1 ]
Nay
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Military

The Youngworld Defence Force is out every night of the week liberating and defending. We never get a break.

Drop Your Pants:
seal123.gif

TYW Update 24h June 2007

On behalf of The YoungWorld I would like to appologise for the inactivity in this embassy. I would like to thank all TYW memers who kept up the reports, especially Gateborg, while i was inactive for the past few months.
DYP

General News:

The YoungWorld is happy to annouce that its forum has changed. It may still look the same but the new one is spambot free and there is no account validation recuired so everyone is welcome to re-register their accounts Here

Besides a a location change, TYWs community has remained the same. We welcome all new members with open arms and any old members or friends are always welcome back for a chat.

TYW has recently branched out into Astro Empires. If your also a member then wave to them as they go past.

Government News:

Delegate elections are currently being held. The candidates, Nataniel and Elves Security Forces have set out their plans for the region and the debates are continuing.

The cabinet has been inactive recently and the Minister of Intelligence position has been vacent since DYP moved to FA. Hopefully the election will stir things up a little bit.

Military News:

TYWDF is still out defending, as usual. They have participated in many defences and liberations...too many to list out or even count. We are still proud members of DSA and FRA and many members hold positions in the governing bodies of each alliance.

Foreign Affairs News:

Many embassies have been inactive this past year and some have been closed because of this.I would again like to appologise for not updating them. I will be visiting each embassy when i can and i will try and get some ambassadors working again as well.

If you wish to discuss anything with me i'm not hard to find. I have an office in The YoungWorlds diplomatic forum and i'll try and visit each forum at least once a week.

Other News:

No quotes or jokes this time as the forum is still young and people are concerntrating RPs or spam.

Drop Your Pants
Minister of Foreign Affairs

seal123.gif

TYW Update 24h July 2007

General News:
Its been another slow time for TYW. Like many regions in NS we're suffering from the dreaded Summmer Inactivity Sickness. Forum life is still very pleasent with all the old members checking in to see each other. We're like a big happy family.This is only a small update so thats all your getting for the moment heehee.

Government News:
The Senate has been pretty peaceful lately, we're concerntrating more on RPs and games in the tavern. If we ever get a Miniser for the Interior he'll have an easy job.

Military News:
TYWDF were out and about again...almost every night :P We were happy to help in TRR..even our non-military personal joined us.

Foreign Affairs News:
I'm trying my hardest to get to each embassy but its really hard work..i'm the only active ambassador from my region and i'm also a CN MoFA as well.....i visit an average of 30 forums a day, and thats excluding the NS embassiesi have to update.

Other News:
The BNW cup will soon kick off and there'll be more news from that when it begins.
The CN alliance connected to TYW is still the same size, no news there :P
The Astro Empires section might be very active but i wouldn't know because i'm not able to see it.

If you have any questions or comments then don't hesitate to contact me. I hope to have a more interesting report next time, with added graphics :)

Drop Your Pants
Minister of Foreign Affairs for THe Youngworld

Just for general interest: Drop Your Pants is now the new TYW delegate.

Back