Cabinet Vote

Excuse my posting in here. I thought it might speed things up. I just formally selected Polts' proposal on Term Limits to be passed on to the Cabinet.

ARTICLE III. Elections and Elected Offices.

Section 3: Term Limitations.

1) No person, through one or more Nations, who has acted in any Cabinet-level position as Delegate, as Prime Minister, or as a particular Cabinet Minister, for more than one half of a term to which some other person was originally elected, shall be subsequently elected to that elected office of the Cabinet more than once, pursuant to this section.
2 1) No person, through one or more Nations, may hold any one Cabinet-level position for more than two consecutive terms.
3) No person, through one or more Nations, may hold any Cabinet-level position for more than two terms within a one year period.
4) No person, through one or more Nations, may hold any Cabinet-level position for more than four terms (consecutive or otherwise) over a two year period.
5) For purposes of this section, service by a person, through one or more Nations, in a Cabinet-level position for more than one half of a term to which some other person was originally elected or appointed, shall be treated as a complete term in that office.

6 2) For purposes of this Constitution, "Cabinet-level position" is construed to refer to the UN Delegate for the Region, any UN Vice Delegate who has acted as UN Delegate for the Region for more than half of an elected term of office, the Prime Minister, any Cabinet Minister of the Regional Government, any deputy Cabinet Minister who has acted as a Minister for more than half of an elected term of office, or the Attorney General.

Thank you. This should be in the right place.

Last I checked, you were not in cabinet, Flem!!

If I am not mistaken, this is the second tiem you have abused your Admin duties in such a manner!!

Damn, Sorry.

Please do not be so quick to get on your high horse. This was a mistake. I am not used to having threads I can see and yet not participate in.

I have removed my post.

Fair enough, I just thought the Cabinet Vote topic, in the Cabinet Meeting Room of the Cabinet Halls was enough information for you to realise this was in Cabinet and you should not post here!!

My vote is AYE.

And what's with all these little "X's" where all the buttons should be? :wacko:

Back