The Exodus!

Joshua

TNPer
Salutations,

I invite you to join the region The Exodus. Our region is dedicated to and built upon the ideals of peace, freedom, and tolerance. Though, you don't necassrily have to believe in these ideals. We except all nations, all beliefs, all governments, and all religions. Our region and natons are involved in many activities within and outside of the region. =)

We are rebuilding our region, and we need you! Thats right you. What can you do to help? You can get involved in our government that we are rebuilding. You can come and chat, and liven the place up. =) Give us new ideas for projects. Or you can can come have some fun, and just have a blast in our region! =)

We have a great offsite forum that is active and lively, and has a diverse selection of topics. It is located at:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus/

To join The Exodus:

1) Click on “The World” in the left-hand bar
2) Type “The Exodus” into the “Find Region” box
3) Click on “Like What You See? Move [Your Nation] to The Exodus Today!”
4) And congratulations you are now a member of The Exodus!

Thank you for joining The Exodus! :)

Peace Be With You,

The Avenging Angels
-----------------------

I really hope you all will try out our region, if you don't like then you can move on. But, you should try it at least once. ;) If you have any questions about the region you can PM me here, or TG me at The Avenging Angels2 in NS. :)

I'd also like to add that our forums are open to anyone who wants to register to them, so come on over and say hi! :D

Our numbers are griwing quickly once more. =) We now stand at 99 members, which is roughly 21 new nations in a few days time.

Join The Exodus, and help us regain our greatness in NS! :w00t:

The Exodus Regional Update

Our regional population is standing at 130 nations! We have had a significant increase in forum and regional activity. :w00t: I suppose that means are region and forum must be quite the place to be. :)

We are relaunching our Exodus News Network, and have a created a new forum for it. Located at:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Exodus_News_Service/

I would encourage everyone to check it out and register to it. :) Hopefully, we will be getting some articles posted. We are still putting together are news crew. :) We could always use folks from other regions to help out with the news service. :)

We are currently in the midst of elections. They are going till January 8th at midnight EST. We are holding elections for the following positions:

UN Delegate
Minister of Foreign Relations
Minister of Internal Affairs
The Senate (5 seats)
Chief Justices (2 seats)

We will also be selecting a new Secretary of State (sppointed by the founder), and Diplomat (apppinted by the UN Delegate).

We have had record turnout for voting in this election. :w00t:

If you want an activem lively, fun, and all around great region then join The Exodus. :)

The link to our regions off-site forum is in my signature. :) I encourage folks to check out the forum, and register to it. It has had an amazing makeover and is looking more sexy then ever! :w00t: Not to mention we love new visitors to our forum. :)

Thank you I will type up some questions and PM them to you. :)

Anyone else?

Feel free to visit the news site or regional forum or if you wish to be involved in the news network let me know. :)

p9557511.jpg

The Exodus Regional Update

Region

- Our regional population now stands at 145 nations! The last month and a half our population has doubled! The Exodus is rapidly regaining its footing in the world of NS. :)

- Regional activity is still increasing! We are lucky to have so many wonderful nations in our region.

- The Avenging Angels3 submitted a revised proposal on Saving The Forests via his UN nation The Dead Angels. He will be resubmitting it again very soon. :)

Government

- We just completed the first round of elections. The results are as follows:

UN Delegate: Switzerstan

Diplomat: KittieKat

Secretary of State: The Bear Empire

Senators: Beestonia, Brendan Fevola, Seronas, Soxx, and Halfling

Minister of Internal Affairs: The Avenging Angels3

Minister of Foreign Relations: Senorak Valley

- We had record voter turnout for this election. Never had we had so many good debates and so many voters come out for one election! :)

- We are having a second round of elections for the positions of Justice (2 seats), and Speaker of Nations (head of our senate).

- There are three new bills on the table waiting for senate discussion and approval. They are:

- Elaborating the freedom of the press in our constitution.

- The Exodus Disclosure act. This would require all government officials and folks running for a government position to announce their puppets and other affiliations.

- The Empire Act. Permitting The Exodus to create and establish colonies and territories. Also, under this act The Exodus Colonial Defense Force would be created to protect The Exodus, her allies, and colonies/territories. Under this act the Minister of Foreign Relations would oversee the colonies and territories.

Foreign Affairs

- The Lexicon and The Exodus have traded consulates, and hopefully this is the beginning of a new friendship between our regions and one that will be mutually beneficial to both regions.

- Insane Power is The Lexicons ambassador to The Exodus, and The Avenging Angels3 was appointed ambassador to The Lexicon by Senorak Valley.

Forum

- Forum membership has gone up to 99 members. :)

- We have added some new features to our forum. We added a redirect link at the top of the forum to help folks register to the forum easier. We added a puppet scheduler to help folks keep track of their puppets. :D

- We also added some new games!! B) There is a new geography game, a eulogize the above poster game, and The Bear Empire introduced a new and very fun daily trivia game. :D

- Rael One has expanded the 1,000 posters club and added a new level for folks who have over 2,000 posts on the forum. :D Also, we are exploring the possibility for discounts at our regions businesses if you are apart of either of these clubs. :D

- Also, we would like to invite any visitors from other regions to register and check out our forum. :) There is always an open invitation for anyone to join the forum. The address is:

Want a good time? what to have good conversations with good nations? Want to have some good laughs? what to be apart of a regon that cares about you? Then join The Exodus! :w00t:

Also, we have an amazing forum loaded with fun, and everything you could want. :) If for some reason you find something lacking, tell us, and we shall do our best to get it on the forum. :D

Here is the link to the forum:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus

Want a good time? what to have good conversations with good nations? Want to have some good laughs? what to be apart of a regon that cares about you? Then join The Exodus! w00t.gif

Also, we have an amazing forum loaded with fun, and everything you could want. smile.gif If for some reason you find something lacking, tell us, and we shall do our best to get it on the forum. biggrin.gif

Here is the link to the forum:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus

We have 146 nations now!! :D Why move to The exodus? Move because it is simpyl the best user created region out there, and you want to be invovled in a friendly, intelligent, and fun community. :D

Want fun? Want excitement? Want great debate? Want great food and good company? Wantto be part of a great region?

Then join The Exodus!! :D

If you are weary about joining the region then check out our regions wonderful forum, and then you can decide if you want to join us or not. :D

Greetings Friends and Fellow NSers,

I cordially invite you to the Third Exodus Peace Festival! :D In the past the festival has been a huge success bringing together folks from different regions to celebrate the dieals of peace, and freedom. While having a blast, chatting with new people, and getting to know each other. :D

The festival will start February 5th, and go till February 19th!

I promise you it will be an amazing time, and you the festival goers are what make the festival so much fun! So, I nivite you and anyone from your region to register to our forum, and take part in the festival. The forum is located here:

The festival is located here:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus/index.php?showforum=71

Welcome area to introduce yourselves is located here:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus/index...?showtopic=1160

So, come and check out the festivities! :D If you want something to be added to the festivities please let me know. :D I hope that whent he festival is done that you all will stick around on the forum, and contribute to our community! :D

Peace Be With You,

- The Avenging Angels3
Minister of Internal Affairs for The Exodus

I extend this wonderful invite to Equilism and all of their friends. :D

Greetings Friends and Fellow NSers,

I cordially invite you to the Third Exodus Peace Festival! :D In the past the festival has been a huge success bringing together folks from different regions to celebrate the dieals of peace, and freedom. While having a blast, chatting with new people, and getting to know each other. :D

The festival will start February 5th, and go till February 19th!

I promise you it will be an amazing time, and you the festival goers are what make the festival so much fun! So, I nivite you and anyone from your region to register to our forum, and take part in the festival. The forum is located here:

The festival is located here:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus/index.php?showforum=71

Welcome area to introduce yourselves is located here:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus/index...?showtopic=1160

So, come and check out the festivities! :D If you want something to be added to the festivities please let me know. :D I hope that when the festival is done that you all will stick around on the forum, and contribute to our community! :D

Peace Be With You,

- The Avenging Angels3
Minister of Internal Affairs for The Exodus
---------------------------

Feel free to invite friends and folks from other regions as well. The more the merrier. Help spread the word please! :D Help make this an amazing festival.

Posting the advert once again. :) Cmon folks, come and join the festivities. It has already been a lot of fun and things are just starting, The festival officially starts today. :D

I hope everyone here will take part in the festival, and feel free to invite friends to the festival as well. :)

Whats the hold up? ;) Come and join the festivities, please. :D

Salutations Great Nations of The Pacific,

I invite you to join the region The Exodus. Our region is dedicated to and built upon the ideals of peace, freedom, and tolerance. Though, you don't necassrily have to believe in these ideals. We except all nations, all beliefs, all governments, and all religions. Our region and natons are involved in many activities within and outside of the region. =)

We are rebuilding our region, and we need you! Thats right you. What can you do to help? You can get involved in our government that we are rebuilding. You can come and chat, and liven the place up. =) Give us new ideas for projects. Or you can can come have some fun, and just have a blast in our region! =)

We have a great offsite forum that is active and lively, and has a diverse selection of topics. It is located at:

To join The Exodus:

1) Click on “The World” in the left-hand bar
2) Type “The Exodus” into the “Find Region” box
3) Click on “Like What You See? Move [Your Nation] to The Exodus Today!”
4) And congratulations you are now a member of The Exodus!

Thank you for joining The Exodus! smile.gif

Peace Be With You,

Exodus Promoters

Back