Hersfold

Hersfold

TNPer
The United Federation of Hersfold

National Map: *Note: Anyone may claim the nations bordering Hersfold. Just let me know what color nation you want (plus what side it's on) and I'll edit your name in.

k2ns41.jpg

Hersfold At-A-Glance: (All economic stats from Sunset Experimental Calculator)

National Flag:
hersfold.jpg

National Motto: "Live Long and Prosper"
Capital: Hersfold City
Population: 3,874,000,000 (Dec. 16 census)
Civil Rights: Good
Economy: All-Consuming
Political Freedoms: Good
Income Tax Rate: 100% (Efforts are being made to cut taxes)
Exchange Rate: 1 Hersfoldian Fold ($HF) = 2 RL US Dollars ($)
Gross Domestic Product: $HF 61,214,483,430,202
Government Type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Government Efficency: 97%
Unemployment: 12.94%
Literacy: 100%
Individual National Loyalty: 59%
Nation Age: 662 Days at time of post

Budget Statistics:

TOTAL GOVERNMENT BUDGET: $HF 63,107,714,876,497

Administration: $HF 0 (0%)
Welfare: $HF 8,570,027,680,228 (14%)
Healthcare: $HF 0 (0%)
Education: $HF 14,079,331,188,946 (23%)
Religion and Spirituality: $HF 1,836,434,502,906 (3%)
Defense: $HF 3,672,869,005,812 (6%)
Law and Order: $HF 13,467,186,354,644 (22%)
Commerce: $HF 3,672,869,005,812 (6%)
Public Transport: $HF 7,345,738,011,624 (12%)
Environment: $HF 7,957,882,845,926 (13%)
Social Equality: $HF 0 (0%)

Government Waste: $HF 1,893,231,446,295 (3%)

More to come on government officials, etc., later....

Ok, you're in. :D

Background of major locations:

Hersfold City is the Capital City of Hersfold. On a hill in the center of the metropolis sits a large building built entirely out of red sandstone quarried from the Tholian Desert. This gigantic hall is the meeting hall of the Federation Council, the law-making body of the nation. A few blocks to the East sits the platial estate of the President of Hersfold. This city is also home to the offices of the Secretaries from each of the 7 branches of the President's Cabinet - Revenue (in charge of taxation and welfare services), Education, Defense, Interior Security (Law & Order), Commerce, Transportation, and Conservation (Environmental). One of several buildings - or maybe more than one - hold the Headquarters of HID, The Hersfold Intelligence Department... but rumors around the city claim that this location changes weekly, at great expense to the Hersfoldian Taxpayer.

Qo'onos is the nation's largest city, and also the site of the Hersfoldian Army's main training academy. The convenient mountainous location provides an excellent atmosphere for survival courses. The near-deserted and rocky Tholian Desert, a few hundred miles to the north, is commonly used for munitions testing and Fighter Jet training. Living conditions in this city are good for those with a hearty income, but those on minimum wage scrabble for a living in this city due to the lack of available housing. Emigration rates in this city are climbing, with many residents moving Southwest to Vulcan City.

Vulcan City is the nation's largest port, facilitating both massive trade operations and the nation's Navy. Due to the large amount of folds rolling in from the commercial venues in the city, living conditions are higher here than anywhere else in Hersfold... but also attracts illegal mobsters that the police force claims to have under control. Not very often, but still too much to be desired, a body is found murdered by an unknown mob agent. The city is also home to many championship golf courses frequented by high-standing government officials and foreign diplomats.

More on actual people later... I'm not the best at inventing names...

Ok, you're both in. I think I put Goal in the right place... ;)

Still two more nations to claim! Sorry the green one's a bit titchy...

I thought you were in the Southern part... isn't that why they call it the North Pacific? :rolleyes:

Listing of Major Characters:

President of Hersfold: Brett Reynolds
Vice President: Lucy Smith

Secretary of Revenue: Billy Bates
Secretary of Education: Robert Black
Secretary of Defense: Tim Green
Secretary of Interior Security: Samantha Potter
Secretary of Commerce: Roger Jones
Secretary of Transportation: Felicia Yukido
Secretary of Conservation: Roy Lee

Director of Hersfold Intellegence Department: Judice Young

Commander-in-Chief of Army: General Schmidt
Commander-in-Chief of Navy: Admiral Roberts

(*Note: Since Hersfold has no separate Air Force, the aviation division of the military is incorporated into both the army and navy)

Harrumph.

Just for that, we're hauling Byardkuria, part and parcel, to just off the borders of your map, and laying in wait.

In wait, I say!

Oohh, oohhh, put Ultimate Nucleo snuggled in between Heft and Hersfold! <3 :)

Back