Another Forum down...

Hersfold

TNPer
Fedele in the LWU ad thread:
This news update is brought to you courtesy of World Invasion Network

CLICK HERE

[size=-1]WIN and the reporters that publish it do not guarantee the accuracy of the content within it. By reading Winner's Circle you are agreeing that you understand that this is intended for entertainment purposes alone. [/size]

My bad... turns out there is no option to copy posts... oh well.

Or "One good turn deserves another"

or "Two wrongs don't make a right"

or "The early bird catches the worm"

The moral of the tale is that those who can, do; those who cannot pretend that they did.
Flem, you have completely missed the point. Hersfold's original interpretation of it was much more accurate than yours. I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Or "One good turn deserves another"

Not really... but not too terribly far off. 2 points.

or "Two wrongs don't make a right"

Closer. 5 points.

or "The early bird catches the worm"

1 point for confusing the hell out of me.

Many defenders have a belief that it is ok to crash forums; they see nothing wrong with it. Well, this satiracle article shows the hypocrisy in that view. Don't feel bad Hers; I was up all night telling people that ADN's forum hadn't really been hit. I didn't expect it to be taken seriously (even though I purposely used things for the characters like "libelous" for PH and "Peace" for Dom). If you read through it again and read it for what it really is (a satire) I think you will get more out of it.

I believed it too at first. Actually I signed up at the new forum specified there :blush:. Then I went back to the first ADN forum when I realized I was the second member and saw everything still there in working order :huh:

I talked to Domination about it and he thought he had been hacked or something. I explained to him that it was a joke and he said that when he raid it again he found it quite entertaining. His favorite part was the Blackbird quote.

Someone sent this link to me; I was a bit confused for a second as I was logged into the ADN forum at the time. :p

I don't really see the point in it but do recognize it wasn't meant maliciously.

Parody is so entertaining.

Did I mention that I have a conspiracy theory about this? :wub:

Roman

Back