Convention on Espionage and Warfare!!

Poltsamaa

TNPer
Unistrut has posted in the MoEA section of the forum inviting TNP to send representatives to a convention to declare a united policy on what is and is not acceptable as means of espionage and warfare in NationStates!! This is in light of the recent forum griefings of Invaders and The Stronghold!!

I would like us to attend and would suggest that myself as PM, GoalVA as MoEA and Heft as MoD would be the best people to represent us at the convention!! If anyone has any other ideas then please post them here as I am open to them!! I'd like to finalise our delegation as soon as possible!!

I'd be happy to tag along, and as long as it doesn't interfere with our sovereignty too much, I can't see a problem with TNP being a signatory to this.

I'm just curious if the transcripts will be public. I'm asking because too much secrecy in light of recent events might make some people suspicious.

Other than that, have fun guys.

I have no idea about the transcript!! I am assuming it will be hosted on a forum rather than a real time chat, at least I hope so otherwise hardly any people will be able to participate!!

Back