Hello Everyone!

Magritte

TNPer
:hello: I just wanted to say hi to all my homies in The North Pacific! I hope I can find a good home here and I look forward to helping out wherever I can. It definitely looks like it could use a female touch! The walls are kinda empty around this place! :D Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out, I have some free time to volunteer!

You and Namyeknom will get along just fine, methinks. ;)

Feel free to kick it, get involved and post in the OoC (beat DD to it!)

You and Namyeknom will get along just fine, methinks. ;)

Feel free to kick it, get involved and post in the OoC (beat DD to it!)
ummm should I be offended that you think I have alot in common with "Monkeyman" (in reverse) LOL :blink:

Nope.

And I think you'd be surprised how long it took some folks around here to realize what his name spelled backwards, too . . . :lol:

Ummm, well, I guess I just naturally look at the world backwards! :blush: and sometimes upside down, but then all the blood rushes to my head and I pass out and don't remember where I left my clothes. :angel:

Welcome Magritte to TNP.

Actually, if you look a little closer some of us ladies have been trying to spruce things up around here, you just have to shove the dirty socks and bottles of beer out of the way to see it. ;)

Have fun and join something. RA and RV are a good first choice. Hope to see you around the forums.

*Fedele upon hearing his que, enters

Hey <guest name>!

No beer. Wine is the only way to go. Welcome to TNP, hope you have fun, blah blah blah. Register to vote HERE and then just basically chill out in the OOC area playing word games and some far-from-sober stuff going on in there.

Sincerely,
<Name>

Howdy!

Welcome, make yourself at home...

(Don't worry, you'll see what Byard meant when I come off my Lord Flashheart sabatical)

NO! um...join...um... :shutup:....oh hell just ask me what I do for fun in NationStates and we can go from there :thumbsup:

Note!: great care was taken in this post not to use the "R" or "I" words. What are the "R" or "I" words? if I could tell you I would have said it already :p

Welcome to The North Pacific, Magritte!

We can always do with new blood of both genders, so it is good to have you here!

If you need any help, just give me a shout!

All my best
IP

Yes, Blue Wolf is quite the rooster but don't tell hium so. He tends to get a bit arrogant and start his "I own this roost!" garbage.

Back