Embassy of Lemuria

Ooooh, a shiny new embassy... hey Goal, I'd like a small bar put in over here...all drinks will be added to AW's tab... so TNPers, stop in for a free drink! :lol:

Just reminding you all of the North Pacific Embassy in Lemuria. We're anxiously awaiting our newest victi... I mean, ambassador :p

I'm also reposting the update I had posted in S2, with just a little bit of tweaking.

newlembanner5ev.gif

Lemurian Updates: November 2005
Delegate: Advanced Weaponry 2
Forum: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Lemuria/index.php?act=idx
Chatroom: #lemuria on irc.esper.net
At time of writing, Lemuria contains 78 nations.

Hi all, and welcome to the Lemurian update for November!

Out of CharacterLemuria University
  • The Lemurian University is undergoing extensive reorganization to better serve it's students, so the majority of the schools have been closed till the respective Professors can return and reopen them.
  • However, the Lemurian University is pleased to announce the opening of a Series of History Seminars, featuring prominent NS players. Our first seminar is open right now!
Foreign Affairs
  • After the appointment of new Minister of foreign Affairs, Dark's Complete Confusion, the Ministry is undergoing a reshuffle, with inactive embassies being closed for the time being, with the focus being on having the Feeder Embassies set up properly.
Justice and law
  • Our Constitution has finally been ratified, after several incarnations and J&L ministers. Thanks to Erastide, JR, and Tban for their hard work.
Communications
  • Lemuria now has its own Blog. Expect updates on Lemurian progress in NS and RL.
  • Some charming young man named Cakatoa has volunteered to set up a series of interviews.
    This will hopefully be used in conjunction with Lemuria's Blog Spot.
House Activities
  • After Wilkshire stood down as Head of House Olinadu, Tban volunteered to take his place and was unanimously voted as the New HoH.
Domestic Affairs
  • Activity in the MoDA has been focused on reorganising Lemurian membership.To maintain Lemurian status members are required to post their Lemurian nation in the appropriate Ministry of Intelligence thread. Along with choosing a house, this allows them to gain Lemurian status, with the ability to vote and declare candidacy in the elections. Those who don't validate gain retired status.
  • Despite no active recruiting due to the focus on Retirees, Lemuria has nevertheless seen more newcomers to the region and its forum. We welcome all newcomers with open arms! :)

I guess this is my job now, isn't it :p

*grumbles about getting AW over to help as she works behind the bar*

A few minutes later.....

*TP turns around with two steaming mugs*

hot%20coffee-2.jpg

Coffee for Dark...

hot_chocolate.jpg

And hot chocolate for Erastide!

Enjoy :)

Eras! Not much, just putting off doing all the work that inevitebly needs to get done... it's so much more fun playing with my friends here :hug:

HS... one more hot chocolate coming right up!

Decadent-Hot-Chocolate.jpg

There ya go :)

As for a sleepover... sure, we need to break in our new digs :B):

*Tropical Pixieland feels lonely in her big new embassy

What happened to all my Lemurian friends? :(

Yay!!!

Hi FL. I miss you!

Shall we throw a little party here in the embassy?

Hang on .. we've got an embassy .. with a bar .. and NO ONE TOLD ME! .. Grrr .. I'm almost hurt!

I'll have a double vodka and redbull please bar keep! .. Do I have a tiny room for the Games Minister (a carpeted floor and a pillow is all I need!)

pah! *thwacks FL on the head with a handily placed fish* :fishattack:

Ah and you can't arrest me .. diplomatic immunity! hehe

:p

Oh what am I going to do with you people?

*Tropical Pixieland mixes Monk up a vodka and redbull, taking a sip before passing it down the bar

There ya go...

*mutters* I gotta get AW over here. Making drinks is no fun at all... :p

bonus .. thanks .. errrm .. STOP DRINKING MY DRINKS! I've hit flies on the back for less :lol:

Hmm AW making drinks ... it's all good but he keeps putting JD in all my drinks!

He may put JD in them, but I drink from them... which is the lesser of two evils? :lol:

But you are so good at it Fulhead! We love your cooking!

Speaking of food... It's lunch time. What have you got for us today?

On behalf of Lemuria, I would like to wish our TNP neighbors a very happy new year! We wish you all success and happiness (and of course stability :P )in the year to come, and we also look forward to another year of friendship ^_^

Aaaand... an update will be arriving in the next few days. Promise :)

newlembanner5ev.gif

Lemurian Updates: November 2005
Delegate: Advanced Weaponry 2
Forum: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Lemuria/index.php?act=idx
Chatroom: #lemuria on irc.esper.net
At time of writing, Lemuria contains 75 nations.

Hi all! Happy New Year, and welcome to the Lemurian update for January!

Out of CharacterLemuria University
  • Our first History Seminar, given by Pierconium, was extremely successful. Thanks to all those who visited and took part in the Seminar. We hope to hold many more seminars in the future and hope that you will join us again.
Foreign Affairs
  • We are continuing to stabilize our embassies in the feeder regions. We hope to have them all up and running by the end of the month.
Justice and law
  • After much review and revision, Lemuria has officially ratified its Constitution! Thanks to Erastide, Blackwolf, and Tban108 for all their hard work.

Yeah .. Happy New Year TNP! .. Now .. are we having a belated part here in the embassy .. or should I just get drunk on my own?

Back