Where Am I?

I am.

It isn't Miami. Someone please get a map of Florida and pick a resort area on the gulf coast. The name of the place was stolen from Europe.

Not my birthday yet (at least in this time zone).

Anyways, where am I?

8ev8.jpg

6ih9.jpg

qsgt.jpg

If neither Beirut or Havana is close to the continent, that leaves Australia and Antarctica. Since Antarctica has no palm trees, I'll guess Darwin, Australia.

Great Bights Mum:
If neither Beirut or Havana is close to the continent, that leaves Australia and Antarctica. Since Antarctica has no palm trees, I'll guess Darwin, Australia.
What I meant was it's not near North, Central, South America.

As for your Beirut guess.

Let's us say an ancient civilization made their home their and then founded a new city (in the place I posted) and nearly became a super power in Antiquity. A general came from this new city who is considered, even by other other famous military generals of past and present, the greatest of all time.

There is no concensus whatsoever as to who the world's greatest general was. Sun Tzu? Genghis Khan? Alexander the Great? Hannibal? Julius Caesar? Napoleon?

Carthage, Tunisia?

Next on our itinerary:

a1b00f89-6717-48a8-a902-54c7e155c93b_zps6f80b2a9.jpg.html

tumblr_lmlba9PdIK1qh35eno1_500_zpsb5502eaf.jpg.html

a1b00f89-6717-48a8-a902-54c7e155c93b_zps6f80b2a9.jpg

tumblr_lmlba9PdIK1qh35eno1_500_zpsb5502eaf.jpg

Edit - well i don't know why I can't see them. I swear I did nothing different than I usually do. :headbang:

Edit again - ah, there they are, nm

Back