Where Am I?

Emmanuel Bassil:
Switserland?

And Emmanuel is Jesus Christ's name in the Bible.
Nothing to do with Israel.
Emmanuel is originally a Hebrew name. I'm sure Lebanon is largerly a Muslim country, but Christianity is strong too there. Maybe you are not Muslim :P

Queen Ravenna:
Emmanuel Bassil:
Switserland?

And Emmanuel is Jesus Christ's name in the Bible.
Nothing to do with Israel.
Emmanuel is originally a Hebrew name. I'm sure Lebanon is largerly a Muslim country, but Christianity is strong too there. Maybe you are not Muslim :P
I am Christian, but again, I am named Emmanuel because it is the name of Jesus in the bible, not because I'm Israeli or remotely attached to them

And we have a runner-up! Sorry Prince Windsor, I didn't see VZ's reply before I posted the moose pic. You may have been the only one who saw it, you crazy spammer deluxe. ;)

@ Emmanuel: so are you Maronite, or Armenian, or Greek, or Syriac? :)

Next stop:

kayak.jpg

No no, Rio is a massive city, whereas this one doesn't even have 300,000 inhabitants. By the way, what I mean is a natural landmark, not a cultural one. It's probably not thaaaat famous for you, but I'm sure once you hear the solution you will think "ah yes, I heard about this!"

Hmm, too difficult? Time for a) more photos of the city, or b) photos of the landmark?

More hints: the city is close to a three-country point. The place in the background is already in another country I think.

Back