Where Am I?

It's not in the United States, along the Rhine or in Germany. A hint that will be helpful to some and useless to others, I once lived in this city.

Yup. I didn't think the clue would be that helpful. I've lived in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Oshawa, Thompson, Rankin Inlet, The Bahamas, Woodstock and Kitchener, in addition to Winnipeg and St. Albert. I guess I narrowed down the country though.

You lived in the Bahamas?! :cool: Now I gotta ask you the same thing everyone asks me about Hawaii... why in the world did you leave???

5b417517.jpg

5674974c.jpg

edb4ad8a.jpg

I replaced the picture. The original had a tiny little itsy-bitsy copyright from a website. go to the site and it tells you where it was taken. I apologize for posting the pic. My bad eyes! :headbang:

This is not in France. I will post some more pics later this evening. I'll try to avoid the ones with the city name plastered on the front of a bus. :P

Um, you are both in the neighborhood, but not the right country. In fact, the country this city is in has not been mentioned yet. Would more pics help?

You lived in the Bahamas?!  :cool: Now I gotta ask you the same thing everyone asks me about Hawaii... why in the world did you leave???
I left because my mom said so. :P (I lived there between the ages of 1 and 4.) As to why she left, now that's an interesting story...

Anyone guess Luxembourg yet?

Back