Become A Reporter

Are you good at writing? Do you want to learn more about the region and NS world? Do you want to help others learn about those topics? Do you want to do your part to help The North Pacific?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you should sign up to become a reporter for The North Pacific Wire!!!

The Wire is the official news source of The North Pacific, and is in need of your help! We are horribly short of reporters, and election time is one of our busiest seasons. So if you're interested, SIGN UP! I don't care if you're an RV, defender, invader, or even a member of this region, if you're interested, and you are willing to do the job, I'll put you on staff.

To sign up, either post here or send me (Hersfold) a PM. Either way, I will need a valid e-mail address from you so that I can put you on staff.

Once you sign up, you WILL GET AN ASSIGNMENT. This is not to test how well you will do, it's simply because we need the help. Now. So, please, sign up and become a reporter TODAY!

We need to get a Minister in here first....However...if u want it...u got it...PM me your email address and I will give u access to the Wire and a brief description of what we will be doing.

We need to get a Minister in here first....However...if u want it...u got it...PM me your email address and I will give u access to the Wire and a brief description of what we will be doing.
Well I was disappointed there haven't been articles posted in weeks!!!

So I've decided to sign up as a reporter again. I used to be associate editor. I'll PM you my email for blogger.

Write some articles and PM them to tresville to post if there is a problem. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if they were good articles.

I've replied to the PM's and have sent out the Invitations....thanks guys...remember that u can IM me through Aim or MSN if needed...it gets sent straight to my cell phone.

Can I sign up for a tryout (basically when I get busy and/or bored again, I can quit)?

I mean really, it's not like you can say no. Then I would just sign-up normally and quit when I wanted to anyway, just think of this as an advance warning for when I do get busy and/or bored, and yes, it's inevitable.

:P :D

Can I sign up for a tryout (basically when I get busy and/or bored again, I can quit)?

I mean really, it's not like you can say no. Then I would just sign-up normally and quit when I wanted to anyway, just think of this as an advance warning for when I do get busy and/or bored, and yes, it's inevitable.

:P :D
I can't say no? yes I can...NO! :evil:

JK

Yeah man...just PM me your email and you'll receive the invite to join the team.

Gren, Is this still up for grabs? If so, I would be interested to sign up, as long as you'll give an assignment and I'm not gonna be required to find one myself :P :D

Gren, Is this still up for grabs? If so, I would be interested to sign up, as long as you'll give an assignment and I'm not gonna be required to find one myself :P :D
Okay, thanks. I suppose I'll go find you an assignment. :P

*Grenval searches...

Is it still possible join the reporting staff? I've seen many things and would like to try journalism, if one is willing to read some.

It would be an honor to be a reporter for this Newspaper, I have experience in the area of reporting, I am Deputy Minister of Propaganda and Ideology in the NSCP wich is in charge of the regions News, Workers' Media. I designed the blog, the link is in my sig. I am a good writer and have no bias.

Your comrade,
Ben

Well, then 'maybe' :) I would like to do some freelance work...

Anything interesting I can be set upon like a bloodhound to bring back a story?

I already posted this by mistake in the Communication Minister office, but I post it again just in case, to let everyone know I want to join the news system of NP, I have graphic design skills and Journalism, so let me know if I can be helpful.

All citizens interested in writing for The Wire should post in this thread. I am currently contacting the UN nations in the region to see if any other citizens are interested.

Coming to The Wire....its first Comic Strip.

Any artist interested in adding a strip to The Wire...please contact me.

Back