I Have...

I have also just realised that Merc has less posts than me.

The game is on, come on, try beating me.

I have to feel guilty too, then.

I also enjoyed the lava world thing, Blackshear, but I shed a tear for Troy's departure... I'm curious about what's Abed doing from now on.

I have seen a guitar in this girl's room next to mine, I feel like playing after more than a year. It's a pink guitar but I will borrow it from her sooner or later xD

I have to say my opinion hasn't change from what I had seen in Tenerife. Kind, nice and good looking girls overall. I've been told not all of England is like this, but you know, people sometimes feel like speaking negatively and talking shit.

But I haven't had much time to socialize too much anyway.

I have to say that in my short time in London there were a lot of beautiful women. But like any place there were also some.. not so. Though I am sure your glasses fetish will be met there xD

I have to answer with a smile and a nod, but maybe it helps to live in a college city where there are tens of thousands of students not only from every corner of Britain but also the world. The variety is quite amazing

I have to admit I'm jealous. This time last year I was travelling around the US and Canada. (Not quite this time, but almost). I haven't been anywhere since then and I am starting to hunger for something new.

I have to admit that my household's electricity bills are above the national average... tells us a lot about the air con usage in my house :P

Back