I Just...

I just realised the mouse on this computer wont let me right click, thereby making it impossible for me to show pics of my gibbons or gross things i have eaten.

I just massacred a hornets nest. I just waited until the early morning, when they were all supposed to be asleep, and inundated the nest with powerful toxins. I just went up to it from inside and saw that a lot of them were still alive, but they can't help but touch down on their ruined nest. I just think that they're all dead anyway, they just haven't realized it yet.

I just remembered the massive wasp nest above my jungle hut and realised i have no way of getting rid of them other that well thrown sticks.

I just herded a bat out of someone's room using only a removable window screen. I just recollected that White Nose Syndrome is decimating our bat populations. I just thought of the health ramifications of that. I just wish people respected bats more, and weren't so scared of them for no reason.

I just spent 5 days trying to get out of the jungle and to a doctor. looks like i have a partial ACL tear at the least. no more field work for a few months methinks.

I just want to mention that in my jungle hut i have a bat sleeping underneath my hammock. (s)he is awesome and eats all the malaria infested mosquitos, keeping me disease free.

i just arrived back in my native land. not exactly how/when i planned to be back here, but its a free holiday home.

only problem is my complete lack of cold weather gear

I just got back from the orthopaedic surgeon. looks like when i had my accident in the jungle i tore my ACL and possibly the MCL

Back