Share Your Photos Here!

funny_fme.jpg

Two. If you paid attention to my antics you would know that.

This will get you. 1 here and one there with an invite.

you made it happen for the third time. :lol:

The building is in the Mayan city of Tulum, the Yucatan, Mexico. The dumbass encroaching the shot with his finger is, alas, me. I'll never live it down.

Ah yes, one of the mysteries of history revealed...the Mayan civilisation wiped out by a clumsy photographer.

I have some pictures of my room which I took to show my famly, so you guys can see also.

The view as you enter:
DSCN3172.jpg

to the left:
DSCN3173.jpg

and looking back at the door:
DSCN3175.jpg

Hope you liked the tour. I like my room and I put a lot more work into it than my roommate. Next year i'll be going for an RA position for a double single. Then my room'll be really chill. As it stands I have to put up with the red sox posters and other tacky crap.

Well this was the night before I left, and before we left school we had to turn off our fridges, unplug them, and clean them (which most did not do probably, lazy college kids) so there isn't mildew. So yeah, we're saving energy. :P

Well this was the night before I left, and before we left school we had to turn off our fridges, unplug them, and clean them (which most did not do probably, lazy college kids) so there isn't mildew. So yeah, we're saving energy. :P
You and your facts...

What's next, you gonna tell me that you have plants in that there dorm to provide an aesthetically pleasing environment, whilst converting carbon dioxide into useful oxygen?

Back