I Am...

I am wondering if 'Bubble Tea' is some kind of new fangled perversion all the young'ns are into these days...
I am explaining to Namyeknom that "Bubble Tea" is Tea with large Tapioca Pearls in it for both the flavor and chew while drinking the tea.

I am disturbed and mentally scarred by the phrase 'cocking type'...

:blink:

edit - even if it does have two i's... :mad:

edit - even if I can't use anything resembling proper grammar... :no:

I am "gald" for NS.

I am also a clone of Sardonika, and an American one to boot. Look out. With our powers combined, the dull grey of mediocrity that has covered the regional OSF since the two were divided some months ago has now been lifted, and the reunion brings nothing but the sweet, pure unadulterated light that is our combined intellect, the meeting of two halves of one great mind.

I am also a clone of Sardonika, and an American one to boot. Look out. With our powers combined, the dull grey of mediocrity that has covered the regional OSF since the two were divided some months ago has now been lifted, and the reunion brings nothing but the sweet, pure unadulterated light that is our combined intellect, the meeting of two halves of one great mind.
I am assuming the shortened version of that is on your own your a half wit... :P

I am thiiiiiiiis close to beating the whom I just saw type this to her friend on MySpace; "Gurl, I luv U, Y ain't I in ur Top 8??"

Back