Where Am I?

This one is easy, but if yu'uns get it in one, I swear my next one will be some god-forsaken village in the deepest heart of Africa.

2d95f5a1.jpg

5e76e51b.jpg

b45d9858.jpg

Yay my first one! Picturse coming!

I'm looking for a specific island

123326il.png

gh6547iw.png

image2tx.png

Let's just see if you'll have a chance to post one about one in the deepest heart of Africa!!! MWAHAAHAH!!!!

The Falklands?

Could you tell us which guess is the closest so far? Sort of makes the game more fun (for me at least).

No. I can't upload pictures right now. The school's computer won't let me get on imageshack. And, my home computer's internet is down as well as I am banned from it for a while. So, my life sucks.

HINT: It is also known as the Green Island.

Well, I was on holiday in Greece a few years ago, Island hopping, and I remember that one of the Islands had a sign on it saying "Greece's Green Island".

So, even though I do not recognise it from the pictures ..... Thassos, Greece?

See, no clues kills this game. Please help us out, A-I. Who's closest so far?

In the meantime, I'll venture a guess: São Miguel, Azores?

I guess you're right GBM, since Dalimbar didn't offer a recent guess.

Either way, I don't think anyone will complain. So here we go:

Oh the place is in really bad shape. Gotta be Kabul, Afghanistan.

I've told my kids if we ever hit the lottery I would take them out of school, hire a private tutor/nanny and we would go see the world. I sometimes show them the pics of different places and ask if they want to go there. Well, you shuld have seen the "What are you, crazy?" look I got when I showed them this group. :lol:

Kabul it is. I wouldn't take my kids, but I would visit Kabul, if given the chance. It looks like nothing I've ever seen before.

Actually, my youngest was game to go until I told her there was a war there and the place had been bombed back to the middle ages. This is a much better choice for a family vacation:

32c3d8cd.jpg

d24c3477.jpg

d8bd8b8c.jpg

It is a town on the Amalfi coast. It's sooo pretty, I'd be happy to share more pics if you hav trouble guessing exactly which village it is.

Back