Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Chipoli
Discord
chipoli
mofa_seal.png

Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
This thread is intended for use by the Minister of Foreign Affairs for brief announcements and updates to be given to the general population and ministry staff. Members of the public may also use this space to pose any policy-related questions to the minister.

The current Minister of Foreign Affairs is @Chipoli.

mofa_seal.png

Deputy Minister Appointment

I am delighted to announce @Kaschovia as the latest Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. Kasch has an abundance of FA experience as a former Minister of Foreign Affairs and recently completed two terms as Delegate. He has also been an enthusiastic staffer and has shown plenty of energy in the executive over the past month. I believe he would be a helpful addition to the leadership team. Welcome!

mofa_seal.png

Deputy Minister Appointment

Another appointment! @Picairn has offered me his services and will join the team as a Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. Picairn is our current Minister of Defense, a rising star in the region, and a member of the Committee on Foreign Relations. His eagerness to learn and diligence working in other areas of the executive will be a vital asset to the team. Welcome!

Back