Citizenship Applications

Nation: Kingdom of The Cloud Islands

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kingdom_of_the_cloud_islands

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: California but Worse

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

application:
Nation: [Wesstteros]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Jasminlandia

Nation: Aooa

Nation : romania_moldavia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=romania-moldavia)

Nation: The Custodian People

Last edited:
Nation: Greater Sticricotria ( https://www.nationstates.net/nation=greater_sticricotria )

Nation: New Ailborie Doonstan

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_ailborie_doonstan

Last edited:
Nation: [Kaosjr]

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kaosjr

Last edited:
Nation: Op Teal Bloo

Last edited:
Nation: Free Azzaca

Nation: Doggerstan

Nation: Pop7up

Nation: People's Republic of Dugariana

@Eraverian Federation, @Heimgau and @Terra Australis please provide the name of your nation in TNP with your oath.

@Sean Dugar are you applying with the People's Republic of Dugariana or Dugariana?

@California but Worse is now a citizen having passed all three checks.

@Wesstteros, @Jasminlandia, @Aooa, @WrongerMonk10, @The Federalist, @ryuosuke, @Sunrider, @kaosjr, @Opstan, @Free Azzaca, and @Washte are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

@pop7up is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

@Eraverian Federation bears too many similarities to Eraver, who is banned for being under 13, for me to pass
@Wesstteros - is logging in using their phone. You need to have a wired IP
@Terra Australis - is using wireless broadband, needs to use a wired IP
@Sean Dugar - does not pass, logging in from a business
@The Federalist- is logging in using their phone. You need to have a wired IP
@kaosjr - logging in from an education IP
@pop7up -passes
@Heimgau - passes

@California but Worse
@Jasminlandia
@Aooa
@WrongerMonk10
all citizens

Having checked IPs too many times I am blocked, so I have to come back to these remaining ones. >.<
@ryuosuke
@Sunrider
@Opstan
@Free Azzaca
@Washte

Last edited:
Nation: Strong Union State

Nation: The United States of Chalish

Nation: Pauliestien

Nation: eraver

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation: eraver
Well that clarified any lingering doubts. Account banned until 2021 when they are 13.

Nation: Deslim the Recruiter (link!)

It's been a while...

Last edited:
Back