Republic of Turbin
englica-
Dramanian
Neo-Philadelphia
!Ratchet
Kraketopia
FallenRiver
Kingzacharayb

Islands of Washington is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administration Team.
Most of these people were already conditionally accepted. The last two have been masked. Islands of Washington has been masked as he passes admin check.

Nation: Independent Alignments (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=independent_alignments)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northbay, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Independent Alignments and Bennyyy are granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration.

Nation: Georgin

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation URL: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=georgin

Independent alignment passes admin checks. remasked as all checks passed and given conditional acceptance.
Bennyyy passes admin checks. remasked as all checks passed and given conditional acceptance.
Zelitminer passes admin checks. remasked as all checks passed and given conditional acceptance.

Nation: The united states of romania

nation (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pendurthi)

The leader of Romania is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

rayadu is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration Team.

Nation: Isabel Escade Montresor

The leader of Romania passes the Vice Delegate check.

rayadu passes the Vice Delegate check, but I would note that the indicated nation no longer resides in TNP.

Escade passes the Vice Delegate check.

Nation: Maltese Junta

[quote uid=8439 name="JerryMVGA" ]Nation: Maltese Junta (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=maltese_junta)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.[/quote]

The leader of Romania, rayadu, and Escade are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

JerryMVGA is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration Team.

McM: you mixed up the v and g in his username, so technically he hasn't passed your check yet. (Sorry)

The leader of Romania and Escade are citizens.

It was noted that rayadu's nation is not in TNP, which is still true. Do you still want them made a citizen?

To clear up McM's statement, JerryMVGA passes admin check, waiting on ViceDelegate only.

Nation: WRONGMANIA

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of WRONGMANIA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Paradox is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration Team.

Never mind with rayadu, they should not be made a citizen.

Paradox passes admin checks. Since he has also been passed by the speaker and Vice delegate, he has been remasked as a citizen.

JerryMvga has also been remasked, having passed all checks.

JerryMVGA:
Nation: Maltese Junta (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=maltese_junta)

Nation: Yalaw

EDIT: Removed Quoting of OP

Nation: Yalaw

Natcha803 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administration Team.

JerryMVGA and Paradox are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]Natcha803 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administration Team.

JerryMVGA and Paradox are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.[/quote]Natcha803 passes admin checks, and having been granted conditional citizenship, has been remasked.

[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]JerryMVGA and Paradox are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.[/quote]Ok, I am getting confused now as to when I am supposed to be remasking.

Under previous speakers applicants were provisionally granted citizenship, pending admin and VD checks. When the checks were performed, the remasking could happen. that is the system I and the other admins have been running to. The Speaker or a deputy only granted the citizenship once.

However, now the Speaker's office seems to be both grantiing provisional citizernship AND at a later date granting full citizenship. As has happened in this case.

If the Speaker is going to work to a two-stage process, I am not sure at what stage I should be remasking. Because at the moment i seem to be remasking before the speaker is announcing the grant of citizenship.
1536593057.2762-smiley.gif

[quote uid=22 name="flemingovia" ][quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]JerryMVGA and Paradox are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.[/quote]Ok, I am getting confused now as to when I am supposed to be remasking.

Under previous speakers applicants were provisionally granted citizenship, pending admin and VD checks. When the checks were performed, the remasking could happen. that is the system I and the other admins have been running to. The Speaker or a deputy only granted the citizenship once.

However, now the Speaker's office seems to be both grantiing provisional citizernship AND at a later date granting full citizenship. As has happened in this case.

If the Speaker is going to work to a two-stage process, I am not sure at what stage I should be remasking. Because at the moment i seem to be remasking before the speaker is announcing the grant of citizenship.
1536593057.2762-smiley.gif

[/quote]I was thinking about it being confusing as well. Perhaps I should only say I'm granting them full citizenship when I haven't previously granted them conditional citizenship?

Greetings region-mates, esteemed administrative staff, and other onlookers who happen to be in the immediate area;

Nation: Nova Anglo-Francia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back