Lord Dominator for Justice

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
I am once more running for Justice.

In the past I have ran for this office seven times, and been elected in four of them (by my count anyways) In that time, I moderated multiple trials, (re)created a large part of the current trial format (particularly with depositions), and participated in a number of R4Rs. When I’ve not been Justice, I’ve also been both Prosecution and Defense in separate trials, as well as filing a brief in another R4R. Suffice to say, I have experience in and around the office, and think I will do just fine if the region sees fit to elect me once more as a Justice.

As always, questions are welcome.

Support!

Are there any changes you feel should be made to the way the court operates (the question's intentionally vague)?

Last edited:
Support!

Are there any changes you feel should be made to the way the court operates (the question's intentionally vague)?
Thanks - and to answer your question, I can’t remember anything major I think needs to be changed right now to how the Court itself operates.

What court rulings do you disagree with and why?

What court ruling do you see as best so far?

What are your opinions about the current requirements for standing in R4Rs?

From time to time, there has been discussions about the issue of standing, and some have been arguing that the requirements are too strict. Do you think the requirements for standing should be loosen?

What court rulings do you disagree with and why?

What court ruling do you see as best so far?
I will admit I don’t make a habit of reading past rulings for fun, and consequently am more familiar with the ones that have been in some way relevant to a case or R4R. As such (and because while I remember all the important parts of them, I don’t actually reme which bits go with which ruling off the top of my head), I don’t have any that I particularly disagree with or have favorites. Now, if we included not-rulings and other legal matters…
What are your opinions about the current requirements for standing in R4Rs?

From time to time, there has been discussions about the issue of standing, and some have been arguing that the requirements are too strict. Do you think the requirements for standing should be loosen?
I tend to take a permissive view of standing, in so far as I think many things qualify as a regional interest (I’m a curious person, sue me). My principal views on limitations are timeliness & some matter of actual interest at the time of a filing. Like others, I would prefer we regain some individual (or collective acting as one) with universal standing, such that we can avoid the pitfalls of differing interpretations of regional interest.
What do you think of Saul Goodman and do you think he is a role model to you?
Never seen either of the shows he is in, and likely never will.

Back