the party for the limitation of powers of the gov and job protection (reformist party)

Status
Not open for further replies.
limitation of power in this case wont lead to anarchy because we are only weakening gov on issues in which the gov as we view is too powerful
like frauds definition
ministers being able to control who joins with no consequence
and gov oversight in RP
Fraud is already being taking care of and ministers cant control who joins the laws do and the RP is not run by the government

Last edited:
It has been two minutes since the last RMB post is made
Oh, no! So inactive!
Seriously, though, most big regions will often go ten or more minutes without one. And more isn’t always good, especially if it’s spam. We still have quality RP.

nope nope nope nope
now insead of a fast RMB our RP is barebones and we are one of the worst RP regions ever
That’s because you cannot understand and read RP posts in the region. You also don’t abide my the godmode rules. You can go to another region where unofficial RPs run wild and godmod one-liners rule.

Last edited:
nope nope nope nope
now insead of a fast RMB our RP is barebones and we are one of the worst RP regions ever
Given the lack of serious outcry over the RP restrictions that I've seen, I doubt we are the "worst RP region ever". There's also nothing that stops you from creating your own region where you set your own rules for RP.

You seem to continually value quantity over quality.

Given the lack of serious outcry over the RP restrictions that I've seen, I doubt we are the "worst RP region ever". There's also nothing that stops you from creating your own region where you set your own rules for RP.

You seem to continually value quantity over quality.
i mean that there is less room for creativity because there are only 2 RMB RP maps
neither of which even have space travel

i mean that there is less room for creativity because there are only 2 RMB RP maps
neither of which even have space travel
1. Strangereal has space travel, but it must be realistic and to the standards of today's technology.

2. There is a fine space RP map here on the forums. It goes by the name of Inaius.

3. You do know you can have a solo RP, or a map you share with one other nation?

Last edited:
1. Strangereal has space travel, but it must be realistic and to the standards of today's technology.

2. There is a fine space RP map here on the forums. It goes by the name of Inaius.

3. You do know you can have a solo RP, or a map you share with one other nation?
what about a map with 3 other nations in which everyone is a dog
the maps are unoriginal
@Pigeonstan If you think we have the worst RP, why don't you leave for somewhere with better RP? I can guarantee that no one here will miss you.
because im invested
sorry i mean the RP here is unoriginal

If you see that a government official is bad you can 1 make a court filing 2 make a motion in the RA to depose them
i dont have a problem with any one person
i have a problem with the overcomplication of records given leading to the common people not being able to understand the inner workings of the state
for TNPS sake make a short animated video to explain everything so i dont have to sift through complicated records for hours just to find the procedures for the delegate changing rules

i dont have a problem with any one person
i have a problem with the overcomplication of records given leading to the common people not being able to understand the inner workings of the state
for TNPS sake make a short animated video to explain everything so i dont have to sift through complicated records for hours just to find the procedures for the delegate changing rules
Again go to the ministers

Pigeonstan is proactively leveraging consumer-driven synergy blockchain optimizations!

They're envisioneering a whole new paradigm shift!
Consumer-driven synergy blockchain optimizations? That’s nothing compared to distinctively iterate out-of-the-box experiences to efficiently brand an expanded array of schemas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back