This is a campaign thread...

Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
VJ3lMrn.png
Unlike my opponent, that was not a lie. SMH. But yeah. My name is gonna be on the ballot for the office of Speaker. Notice my careful word choice there. As you can see above, my slogan is "it ain't an election if there's only one candidate". I believe in democracy and democracy is the most important value of TNP. That and rum but I can't drink for another five years so fuck that noise. I'd like to thank my man MadJack for the nomination, truly a god amongst men.

I have a decent amount of experience in TNP, I've been in TNP my whole time on NationStates, so since January of 2016. I've been a part of the RP community since early 2018. I had previously been in Home Affairs in 2017, and in 2018 I had my first actual position as a Gameside Advocate where I served for about a year. Concurrently I served in culture as a member of the staff and helped to organize the 2018 and 2019 World Cups in both Eras and Strangereal. Following my stint with the GAs, I was appointed as a Deputy Minister of Culture. I have absolutely no experience in the speaker's office which clearly makes me the most qualified candidate for the job.

Why should you vote for me? We can't make TNP a dictatorship, can we? So vote for me if you want.

Best of luck Highton - and if you do win, I'd be happy to run the office for you :P

I believe in democracy and democracy is the most important value of TNP. That and rum but I can't drink for another five years so fuck that noise. I'd like to thank my man MadJack for the nomination, truly a god amongst men.
This may be my favorite quote from a campaign so far.

Phew, I'm so glad that you won @St George :D

thank goodness for that

and thank you to all the icons who voted for me, you clearly love disorder and I love you all

never forget

democracy over all

Phew, I'm so glad that you won @St George :D

thank goodness for that

and thank you to all the icons who voted for me, you clearly love disorder and I love you all

never forget

democracy over all
You put on a remarkably strong showing for someone running just because. That's actually really cool. Thanks for the congratulations and kudos on a good race. :D

Back