My Election Campaign

Yuno

TNPer
-
Pronouns
Her/She
TNP Nation
yuno owl
Hi, I'm Yuno (A Bird who lived in TNP for a while.)

Right now I declared candidacy for Delegacy, if possible, you can vote for me, but I suggest waiting for the other candidates' campaigns and read theirs first too. Thank you!

Town_Halls_Series_-_queen_yuno.png

Last edited:
How involved with the Executive Council would you like the Vice Delegate to be? Would you expect to be allowed access to the Security Council Chambers if elected as Delegate?

As the kids say these days, bird rights are human rights. It is vastly important that we have a North Pacific Government that looks like the North Pacific Citizenry, and electing someone to represent the bird demographic is key. I believe I may have found a new 1st preference on my ballot.

Last edited:
Can you tell us a little bit about your background? When were you founded? Have you been active in other regions? If so, what positions have you held in those regions? Are you currently active in any other regions?

One of McMs strengths has been that he appears to be everywhere, all at once. He makes an extraordinary time commitment to the job. Do you believe you will be able to invest the hours needed to be an effective delegate?

What's your opinion of the board game Wingspan?

What's your opinion of the board game Wingspan?
*sqwak* this game is beautiful
WHAT HAVE i BEEN MISSING FROM MY CHILDHOOD
I looked to see if you can play this online and there's an online-version that hasn't been released yet but will in the near future (this year)

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

catch-22

Why you won't join the Animal Revolution?

Where :O

How involved with the Executive Council would you like the Vice Delegate to be? Would you expect to be allowed access to the Security Council Chambers if elected as Delegate?

Yes I'd love chat access! The Vice Delegate should act like a Security Councillor and encourage people to do more endorsements and integration.

As the kids say these days, bird rights are human rights. It is vastly important that we have a North Pacific Government that looks like the North Pacific Citizenry, and electing someone to represent the bird demographic is key. I believe I may have found a new 1st preference on my ballot.

Thank you for acknowledging the birds for equal rights as citizens!

Can you tell us a little bit about your background? When were you founded? Have you been active in other regions? If so, what positions have you held in those regions? Are you currently active in any other regions?

One of McMs strengths has been that he appears to be everywhere, all at once. He makes an extraordinary time commitment to the job. Do you believe you will be able to invest the hours needed to be an effective delegate?
Yeah, I asked how did he find the time to be everywhere at once
He said
Compartmentalization

(Time for gym, for work, for NS, etc)

I don't think I will reach what he's achieved, due to my own personal projects (art-related) unless I somehow "merge" them with TNP, which would lead to a lot of insanity lol

I'll most likely delegate a lot of the work to my Staff members, but tell them specifically what to do, and then let them use their discretion for everything else.
And I'd change the Discord channels a bit. While how it currently looks is perfect as it is (especially with McM's most recent changes/organizations,) if possible and we have the time to make it, I want to have a "new to discord guide" that teaches how to check pins, and put a lot more pins.

That's a simple one ^^^^
---

What is going to be your biggest challenge if elected?
Regional Assembly related (I'm worried about nominating Attorney Generals due to the Agora Act) and legal nominations in general. And Dramatic-Foreign-Affairs (I'll probably tell people to block on discord if anyone tries to smear us badly, and would rather avoid that) -- and OOC drama (I wish these would be avoided but NS keeps lacking game mechanics so players-- while this isn't prominent in TNP-- it's prominent for rampant OOC drama in select other regions. ) I think most regions' purposes is to find ways to fill-in for the lack of game mechanics and this region is doing great at that. I'll probably be fine at ending bad drama before it starts if I were a boss. (By booting the troublemakers out.) One of my concerns is "that's illegal" so that's another roadblock that can potentially happen.
Ok I'm done, thanks for reading!

Unrelated RANT:

the next delegate should use Regional TGs more often for accessories stuff that 'regular RMBers' might be interested in. (Like Prae's campaign about Card Guild and Pry's VCs and what the other candidates want to implement)

BESIDES just these current Ministry recruitment telegrams.
I wish for these telegrams to be less traditional!!!

Imagine if this is your first day playing NS and you're a kid, and you're in TNP and see a telegram telling you what to vote. While I appreciate that existance, I want also telegrams like
"join Voice chat to listen-in-on-world-histories in TNP Discord"

And, while this could become a controversial idea, have everyone post an "About Me" (They can post whatever they want in there) in their Citizenship apps? And list a hobby or two or what they think they could contribute to the group/community/region.

RANT: TRY/test new things TwT

What would you do if you somehow managed to win though? Probably a long shot, but it would be nice to see your Ministry ideas in detail.

What have you learned after being Delegate of The East Pacific? How would you run The North Pacific, given its larger size and activity?

Back