-
-
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
Vivanco
Discord
ra#9794

They say that an image is worth more than a thousand words. So...

Vote for Vivanco!

Now no longer endorsed by Cosmosplosion!

Last edited:
Yet an image doesn't express a platform or what stances you will take on any issues the Vice Delelgacy undertakes, nor on what strengths you would bring to the office. If you're intending to run a joke campaign, it isn't very funny. If you're intending on running a serious campaign, perhaps don't make it look like a bad joke.

Yet an image doesn't express a platform or what stances you will take on any issues the Vice Delelgacy undertakes, nor on what strengths you would bring to the office. If you're intending to run a joke campaign, it isn't very funny. If you're intending on running a serious campaign, perhaps don't make it look like a bad joke.
It is a joke campaign. I apologice.

Putting aside Rule 0 of running joke campaigns, which is that you never say it's a joke campaign because people are supposed to get it (clearly the joke needs work because that's not happened: see above); is it really worth it to run a joke campaign for a special one-month term?

Putting aside Rule 0 of running joke campaigns, which is that you never say it's a joke campaign because people are supposed to get it (clearly the joke needs work because that's not happened: see above); is it really worth it to run a joke campaign for a special one-month term?
Definitely. Any opportunity is a good one for humour.

Best joke campaign ever! Good ones are so rare. You've really made my day, so thank you for doing this.

I would like to offer my endorsement to Vivanco. He is best suited to bring traditional humor back to government, unlike @mcmasterdonia who has only brought zoomer humor to the government.

I would just like to note that was amazing. Although good luck managing to pry my vote away from the great and powerful ron

The video description though. xD

I accidentally clicked on the image without reading anything and I panicked at first. 11/10

If elected, will you have the VD's office finally change the water in @Nessuno lake? The place smells of cheese and orc farts.

I will be removing my endorsement, temporarily. I ask Vivanco to record a diss track of the other candidates. Upon completion and release of said diss track, I do solemnly swear to vote for Vivanco.

I will be removing my endorsement, temporarily. I ask Vivanco to record a diss track of the other candidates. Upon completion and release of said diss track, I do solemnly swear to vote for Vivanco.
You never clarified that it needed to be of good quality. I'll take your word.

Last edited:
While I am still making said diss track, I have made a brand new video for this campaign for you all to enjoy in the wait!
Vote Vivanco!

Back