Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Cuyan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, as a WA Advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former player returning who engaged in multiple debates on resolutions
It’s great to know that my account’s watched threads are sending me notifications when applicants post hereby like they should be... Regardless, your application to join the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is hereby accepted! Please do be understanding of the delay, I’m usually a lot quicker than this. Thank you for being patient, I’ll have details sent to you momentarily.

Nation in The North Pacific: United Island States of Southwest Asia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Accepted, welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! Likewise, I’ll be sending you further details via the forum’s PM system momentarily.

Nation in The North Pacific: Wizarda
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs
The Ministry of Home Affairs is pleased to accept your application, Wizarda! Welcome, I’ll send you details through Discord.

Nation in The North Pacific: Etrurica
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Communications
I can accept your application for the Ministry of Communications’ portion. Welcome to the Executive Staff! I will be seending you details in a moment.

Nation in The North Pacific: Boylstinian
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm a very welcoming person. I really want a purpose within the region and I feel as though this can give me such a purpose. Finally, I am a very effective communicator.

Nation in The North Pacific: Scottra
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm a very welcoming person. I really want a purpose within the region and I feel as though this can give me such a purpose. Finally, I am a very effective communicator.
It's great to hear that you look forward toward taking your next step here as a member of the Executive Staff, welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! Your application has been accepted and I'll be in touch with you via the PM system momentarily. Thank you!

It's great to hear that you look forward toward taking your next step here as a member of the Executive Staff, welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! Your application has been accepted and I'll be in touch with you via the PM system momentarily. Thank you!
Hey mate! Could you explain what the "PM System" is? Sorry! Im still pretty nooby!

Hey mate! Could you explain what the "PM System" is? Sorry! Im still pretty nooby!
The PM system is the personal messaging system. If you look to the top right corner, you should have an inbox. If Robes PMed you as he said, there should be a 1 in a red box there.

Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Right now I am part of Home Affairs and I realized that I would like to be involved in more than just that. Although I am a welcoming person, I'm also interested and skilled in communication in general and making friends with other regions as well.

Nation in The North Pacific:Geezistan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:I have no experience in this in nation states, but irl i have planned many events for my school

Nation in The North Pacific: Pheonisland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Fabianus Demetrios
Delegate of the Government of Pheonisland in The North Pacific

Nation in North pacific: ali and nino
Ministry you are interested in joining: forgein affairs
(Optional) previous experience in this area of goverment:None

Nation in The North Pacific: Bosnie
Ministry you are interested in joining: WALL
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Active within roleplay.

Nation in The North Pacific: Scottra

Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Right now I am part of Home Affairs and I realized that I would like to be involved in more than just that. Although I am a welcoming person, I'm also interested and skilled in communication in general and making friends with other regions as well.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pheonisland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Fabianus Demetrios
Delegate of the Government of Pheonisland in The North Pacific

Nation in North pacific: ali and nino
Ministry you are interested in joining: forgein affairs
(Optional) previous experience in this area of goverment:None

Accepted, Welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry. See forum PM for further instructions.

Nation in The North Pacific: PotatoFarmers
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, as WA Advisor
Previous experience in this area of government: Not in NS or TNP, but have RPed geopolitical RPs before on other platforms, as well as participated in MUNs IRL (is that counted?)

Nation in The North Pacific: PotatoFarmers
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, as WA Advisor
Previous experience in this area of government: Not in NS or TNP, but have RPed geopolitical RPs before on other platforms, as well as participated in MUNs IRL (is that counted?)
Your application to join the Executive Staff as a member serving the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is hereby accepted! Please do note that this is conditional upon the outcome of your application for citizenship, but after that I’d be more than happy to provide you with further information.
Nation in The North Pacific: Bosnie
Ministry you are interested in joining: WALL
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Active within roleplay.
WALL isn’t a ministry, WALL is a interregional organization. Nonetheless, I understand where the confusion may have come from and can see where you’re intending to apply to. The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is what you’re looking for: consider your application to that accepted! This is also conditional on the outcome of your application for citizenship, but as soon as you are granted that masking on the forums I’ll be sending you further details.

Nation in The North Pacific:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former TRR Media Officer

Nation in The North Pacific: Vonein
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Worked as a Diplomat way back in the early 2010's for a now-defunct region. I have experience navigating regional treaties and as such see myself to better my diplomatic skills however I can. I want to get back to serving a region and making its influence grow on the world stage.

Nation in The North Pacific: Destroedor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Have been in the FA ministry before

Nation in The North Pacific: Vonein
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Worked as a Diplomat way back in the early 2010's for a now-defunct region. I have experience navigating regional treaties and as such see myself to better my diplomatic skills however I can. I want to get back to serving a region and making its influence grow on the world stage.

Nation in The North Pacific: Destroedor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Have been in the FA ministry before

Accepted, welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry. See PM for further instructions.

Nation in The North Pacific: Federalania

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs; Home Affairs

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA Affairs (recently resigned)

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Espanto
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Culture.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was once a Minister of Foreign Affairs in another region, however I resigned a few weeks ago and came to the North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Canton Empire
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Culture Officer of the Rejected Realms, Security Council Resolution Author

Nation in The North Pacific: Darcania
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous MoD, multiple terms as an ambassador

Nation in The North Pacific: Somniaureus

Nation in The North Pacific: The Black Cathedral
(Optional) Previous experience: None, but I'd love to learn.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Black Cathedral
(Optional) Previous experience: None, but I'd love to learn.
Your application to join the Executive Staff as a member serving the Ministry of Home Affairs is hereby accepted! Further information will be given over Discord because I already have contact with you on Discord.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture

Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
Both your application to join the Executive Staff as a member serving the Ministry of Home Affairs and your application to serve the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs are accepted. I’ll release further details to you here in a bit and somebody will be around to accept you for the Ministry of Culture because I’m unable to do that.

Nation in The North Pacific: Espanto
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Culture.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was once a Minister of Foreign Affairs in another region, however I resigned a few weeks ago and came to the North Pacific.

Nation in The North Pacific: Darcania
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous MoD, multiple terms as an ambassador

Accepting all of you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Sorry for the delay, @Owenstacey has been busy. I'll be sending further information privately, so check your inboxes (here on the forum), except Darc, I don't think you need it.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Asintion
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none at all, but I am a very good people person.

Back