Hello i am new

Pheonisland

Registered
Hello

Pheonisland is a new parliamentary republic, a small country of only 7.5 million inhabitants according to the latest statistics of 2018. We have decided to come to TNP .. we are still in the stage of building the country. the current government is a central right political party, and centralizes in evolving the country's economy.
I have seen that the TNP is a good region very organized and has ministries, military and media .. this is very good, I would like to propose an idea to create the ministry of the economy of the region .. The economy is very important.

regards

Fabianus Demetrios
Delegate of the Government of Pheonisland in The North Pacific

@Pheonisland, you remind me of me when I first joined the forum. I posted as a character from my nation, too. Don't worry, lol. You don't have to do that unless you're in the RP subforum. We talk as ourselves here; unless you're Gracius Maximus...it's complicated. :muffin:

I should also note that, to that end, we don't have an 'economy', because of course we don't. I messaged you earlier in the RP Subforum with more information. Your RP looks great, looking at your first post here and the factbook you referenced! Welcome to the region! :D

@Pheonisland, you remind me of me when I first joined the forum. I posted as a character from my nation, too. Don't worry, lol. You don't have to do that unless you're in the RP subforum. We talk as ourselves here; unless you're Gracius Maximus...it's complicated. :muffin:

I should also note that, to that end, we don't have an 'economy', because of course we don't. I messaged you earlier in the RP Subforum with more information. Your RP looks great, looking at your first post here and the factbook you referenced! Welcome to the region! :D

:D Thank you for your estimulat response. Haha Oki .. I thought he was dealing here formally
For this I made a summary about my country
English is not my best language,for that I apologize if misspellings occur :toast:

thank you for your welcome

Back