Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of INTEGRAL, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

A reminder that the oath to be used is to follow the current format enforced. From this point, any application not following this format will be rejected.
@Hrysos @Liber-lando @The Republic of INTEGRAL as stated in this message lodged in this thread before your applications, the current version of the oath must be utilized. I must reject these applications and ask that you use the format currently used in the force of law.

Nation: [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: INTEGRAL

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Black Cathedral, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Talbuon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Eraver

I pledge loyalty of The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledged that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my privileges. In this manner, I petiton the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Ham Federation

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kobagia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Altmoras Prime

I

Nation: Eraver

I pledge loyalty of The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledged that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my privileges. In this manner, I petiton the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You are not yet old enough to participate on this forum.

Nation: Morche

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dovracshivengen, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Vincone Cae

https://www.nationstates.net/vincone_cae

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirbil, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@The Empire Of Sirbil @Dovrakshivengen @KobagiaFromNS @TheEmeritus I must reject your applications because you have not used the correct and enforced form of the citizenship oath. Please use the current form:

Nation: [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION]

Nation: Pinguioris

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Sirbil

Nation: The Black Cathedral

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Astormidia Luxenton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Vincone Cae is granted citizenship dependent on the passage of security checks by the Administration.
They are using a mobile phone for access, so they need to login from a wired IP address.
@Pinguioris also appears to be using their phone only.

@The Republic of INTEGRAL @Altmoras @President of Morche are granted citizenship having passed all checks.
done

Aside from the annoying spam, The Empire Of Sirbil checks fine.
Astro-Lux checks fine.
@TheEmeritus already checked fine.
@Dovrakshivengen appears to have made 2 accounts, contacting. Is also on wireless, so they'll need to reapply anyways.

Nation: Fantoa

Nation: Astormidia Luxenton

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(My apologies for initially using an older version of the oath)

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=zanzenland

I, the leader of Zanzenland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Edit: It is a WA member Nation

Nation:Pihun

I, the leader of the North Pacific nation of Stellaris-Crystaloga (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=stellaris-crystaloga) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back