Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: ARALLEIA

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Plembobria is granted unconditional citizenship.

KMOX, Colotex, Astronomical, Kasch, and Aralleia are granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration.

Nation: Ibiscaton

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Rhein States

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_rhein_states

I, the principal of the Rogue Nation of Tuummaarraa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stavion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: American Expansion

I, American Expansion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yo, el líder de la nación de La Diosa Hera en el Pacífico Norte, prometo lealtad al Pacífico Norte, la obediencia a sus leyes y la acción responsable como miembro de su sociedad. Me comprometo a registrar solo una nación para votar en el Pacífico Norte. Prometo que ninguna nación bajo mi control librará una guerra contra el Pacífico Norte. Entiendo que si rompo este juramento, puedo perder permanentemente mis privilegios de voto. De esta manera, solicito al Portavoz la ciudadanía en el Pacífico Norte.

Nation: New Brexit

I, the Technocrat of the Techno Fiends, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Oile Islands

I, Justinian (Oile Islands), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

KMOX looks to have 2 accounts with the same email, so they don't pass a security check
Astronomical needs to post on the new forum from a home device, their IP address looks to be shared.
Kasch - checks fine - made citizen
I need @Eluvatar help for Colotex and Aralleia because they registered within the transition period of the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately the IP addresses Colotex and Aralleia used are only accessible through manual inspection on Tapatalk. I can do this if need be.

Nation: Lemoa

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=edwerlantin

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tribekistan pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Kupipara-Savaurne

@Justinian is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration.
This was contingent on the deletion of Osterlich which was requested in Admin Requests. I have a thought about deletions which means this isn't done right this moment though.
@Lemoa is granted citizenship.
Done

Nation: Avalon

Nation: The Lancerian Empire

Nation: Castle 12

Nation: Fantasque (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fantasque)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back