Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sorry, I missed you while going through those conditionally admitted. West Stoicoff is conditionally admitted.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sedes ,pledge loyalty toThe North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific.I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SillyString:
West Stoicoff, willifolts, and Zelorm pass my security check.

0kem does not seem to have a nation.
His nation is listed correctly in the oath, but includes the title in the link, if that's what you clicked. The nation listed in the oath is in TNP.

Bootsie:
SillyString:
West Stoicoff, willifolts, and Zelorm pass my security check.

0kem does not seem to have a nation.
His nation is listed correctly in the oath, but includes the title in the link, if that's what you clicked. The nation listed in the oath is in TNP.
I copied and pasted the nation in the oath into the URL - it doesn't exist.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roulade (http://www.nationstates.net/roulade) , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Okay, here's my summary:

All made citizens:
Xentherida
New Spartonia
Nassckonia
oscarin27
0kem
Zelorm
West Stoicoff

Still questions with Speaker/VD:
willifolts --> Does NOT pass admin check, they're logging in from a school IP
19vallesj --> Passes Admin check

FORGOT: Pasargad was approved, but Elu didn't change him. That's done now.

Also, whatever happened with STKing?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ishual (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ishual), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Eras, 0kem should not have been made a citizen. :P

19vallesj is not located in TNP, so I see no need to perform a check.

Algernon passes my security check.

Former English Colony:
Okay, here's my summary:

All made citizens:
Xentherida
New Spartonia
Nassckonia
oscarin27
0kem
Zelorm
West Stoicoff

Still questions with Speaker/VD:
willifolts --> Does NOT pass admin check, they're logging in from a school IP
19vallesj --> Passes Admin check

FORGOT: Pasargad was approved, but Elu didn't change him. That's done now.

Also, whatever happened with STKing?

Zelorm was not approved by the Speaker's office, and so is being remasked back to Resident for hte time beign.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Yayness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Cheese man fails the Speaker's Office check.
Sorry, Yayness; you have to identify your nation as "Yayness," not "The Kingdom of Yayness." So, basically, if you chop off your pretitle, you'll be good, but, until then, I'm sorry, but we can't accept you.

So eh im pretty sure i was accepted but im still masked as resident why is this?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Watching Nebula, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_watching_nebula

New Spartonia:
Why am I only masked as an NPA solider.
You are a citizen New Spartonia; however, when you sign up for the North Pacific Army, that masking covers up your citizen masking.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mladaba, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yayness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yayness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of JaMexico13, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ingoesr, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Thank you for your consideration!

-Ingoesr

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sylandar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of True Sebland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mobodoon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

HrBingR, true sebland, and QueenAleena are conditionally admitted pending VD and Admin Checks.

QueenAleena, I recommend that you change your TNP Nation link on your profile to just Mobodoon, not The Queendom of Mobodoon, otherwise the link goes to "this nation does not exist."

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [nation=short+noflag]Haldery and Serven[/nation], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back