Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United States of Legionel, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Celestial Mir, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

cdog's application fails the Speaker check. cdog, your nation is "Legionel," not "United States of Legionel." If you post your oath again with that as your nation name instead, we'll be happy to make you a citizen, but, unfortunately, we here at the Speaker's Office have to all be pedants about technicalities like that.

PBerryKun's application came in while I was typing cdog's rejection. PBerryKun, you have passed the Speaker's Office check. The Admins & Vice Delegate will also check your application out.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Victorian League, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

fernudi, UKMardainia, DarkBlaspheme, Hileville, Separatist Peoples, PBerryKun, and Xenthori pass my security check.

Btw, Validating accounts cannot change profile information. Validating status is lifted after three posts are made. :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Monuf, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Monuf, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I am unsure why Monufi applied twice, but either way, he has passed the Speaker' Office check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Romhammer, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I honestly forgot I had an account on TNP's forums. :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Detroia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Detroia is conditionally admitted, pending Admin & VD checks.
falkunion2016's application is rejected. "[INSERT YOUR TNP NATION]" is not a valid nation name.

Detroia:
What am I doing
Your citizenship application has been reviewed by the Speaker's Office and has been accepted; however, in order to become a citizen, the Vice Delegate and an administrator must do security checks on you. Nothing more is required from your end.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trasnidia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

fernudi
UKMardainia
DarkBlaspheme
Hileville
PBerryKun
Xenthori
Separatist Peoples
Above are all added

Below have not been checked (should be a full list of all applicants)
cdog
Monufi
Rom
falkunion2016
Detroia
Trasnid

Former English Colony:
RPI:
The rolls will be updated by the end of the day.
Query. Does a person become a citizen when they are masked as such or when all checks have been passed?
When they pass all checks they become citizens; the order doesn't matter.
Trasnid is conditionally admitted.

Former English Colony:
fernudi
UKMardainia
DarkBlaspheme
Hileville
PBerryKun
Xenthori
Separatist Peoples
Above are all added

Below have not been checked (should be a full list of all applicants)
cdog
Monufi
Rom
falkunion2016
Detroia
Trasnid
Just to be sure, all of these persons passed your check, correct?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Belgan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(http://www.nationstates.net/nation=belgan)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Many Mountains, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Granatrano, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Granatrano, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=granatrano

Whoops, thought I'd posted! cdog, Monufi, Rom, falkunion2016, Detroia, Trasnid, Tonse, 6Wings, and granatrano all pass my security check.

Just a note, neither cdog nor falkunion2016 passed the Speaker's Office check, so they need to reapply if they still want to become a citizen.

Edit: Tonse, 6Wings, and Granatrano pass the Admin check. VD and Speaker check passed as well, so they are remasked as Citizens. :)

Cdog and Falkunion2016 are awaiting Speaker check (reapply) before masking as Citizens.

I think that we are all caught up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back