Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Rozea
Current WA nation: Rozea
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States

I, Rozea, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Hurin - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once it's done

Nation In TNP: Flarshan
Current WA nation: Flarshan
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: United States

I, Flarshan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Kingdom of Articlegion
Current WA nation: The Kingdom of Articlegion
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country:

I, Articlegion request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Articlegion:
RL country:

I, Articlegion request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
I screwed up :)

Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: England

Articlegion - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: The Empire Of Zeral
Current WA nation: The Empire Of Zeral
Previous Military experience: None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: None
RL country: Norway

I, Zeral request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Zeral - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Cremeden
Current WA nation: Cremeden
RL country: USA

I, Flakey request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: RedRunele
Current WA nation: [RedRunele]
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):Nation keeper
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):WA
RL country:TANZANIA

I, Athuman request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: RedRunele
Current WA nation: RedRunele
Previous Military experience(If any):Nation Keeper
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):WA
RL country:TANZANIA, EAST AFRICA

I, Athuman request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Athuman - Approved pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

I, David Benjamin Netanyahu request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

David Benjamin Netanyahu - Denied, you need to apply by posting the full application form if you wish to join The NPA

I, David Benjamin Netanyahu IV request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Jodgia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=jodgia)
Current WA nation: Jodgia
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:USA

I, Jodgia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon
Current WA nation: nation name here
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
RL country:

I,[me]_ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Yukkira
Current WA nation: Yukkira
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: USA - EST

I, Yukkira, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Aloriansa
Current WA nation: Aloriansa
NPA Division: The Auxilary
RL country: United Kingdom

I, Aloriansa request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Aloriansa - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Republic of James Urquhart*
Current WA nation: Republic of James Urquhart*
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>

I, James Urquhart request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

*See Citizenship and Residency update thread

Nation In TNP: Reschusindeatasiaopia
Current WA nation: Reschusindeatasiaopia
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Member of Ministry of Communications
RL country: USA, Colorado

I, Reschusindeatasiaopia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

:mcm2:

Nation In TNP: The North Pacific
Current WA nation: The North Pacific
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): The Colimian Empire

I, The Death Overlord the leader of Cor Soy, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I was the Border control in The Colimian Empire and left to join The North Pacific. I swear as long as i am breathing I will serve you and fight.

I am in the region The North Pacific so what now what should i do.

Nation In TNP: The North Pacific
Current WA nation: The North Pacific
NPA Division: none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): nope

I, The Death Overlord the leader of Cor Soy, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Republic Of Rodekyia
Current WA nation: The Republic Of Rodekyia
RL country: New Zealand (NZ)

I, Prime Minister Benjamin Rush, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Benrush333 - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: The Constitutional Monarchy of Wesmar
Current WA nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Wesmar
RL country: United States of America

I, Wes request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back