Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Goldhaven
Current WA nation: Goldhaven
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country:USA

I, Malkuta request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Malkuta - Approved, pending security checks by the admin team, I'll message you with more details once It's done.

What do you mean by "Transfer your WA membership to those puppets"?

TheCryingGuyInTheCorner:
What do you mean by "Transfer your WA membership to those puppets"?
It means that when you're called on for a mission you will have to resign from the WA (World Assembly) on your main nation In TNP and join the WA with a different nation that you will use for missons (puppet nation).

I, r libanon :tnp: request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Cimmerien
Current WA nation: Cimmerien
Previous Military experience(If any): North Pacific Army, Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: United States

I, Cimmerien, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP:r libanon.
Current WA nation:r libanon.
Previous Military experience(n): North Pacific Army, Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(n):
RL country:libanon federation.

I, r libanon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

makris - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

RL country:libanon republic.

I, r libanon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Makris - Denied, you have failed to pass the security check, I would suggest that you contact the admins for more details.

makris:
R libanon to delegate gladio.
Delegate gladio your approval to join the
South Pacific army.
Thanks.
Gladio is not the Delegate, nor is this The South Pacific's army.

Makris - Denied, you've already failed to pass the security check, you failed to apply by posting with the full application form, your nation Is not In TNP and this Isn't The South Pacific

RL country:libanon republic.
I, r libanon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation:r libanon.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In.none.

Nation:r libanon.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In.none.

Another admin note: makris has been warned for directly defying an administrator's caution. Once again, do not spam this thread with repeated applications in a row.

Nation In TNP: Prevaland
Current WA nation: Prevaland
NPA Division: <Auxiliary >
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Keeper of The North
RL country: USA

I, President Athan Bley of Prevaland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Killik360 - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Makris - Denied

Nation In TNP: Democratic States of South Olvova
Current WA nation: South Olvova
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country: Canada

I, South Olvova request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

South Olvova - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Sirisea
Current WA nation: Sirisea
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): I have been a member of the auxiliary for as long as I have been here, and now I am actually available during the updates.
Other military or nonmilitary organizations you are involved In(If any): HA, FA, WAA
RL country: USA

I, [me] request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Greenstead
Current WA nation: Greenstead
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: United Kingdom

I, GreensteadNational request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

GreensteadNational - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Schwarzys
Current WA nation: Schwarzys
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: Malaysia

I, Schwarzys request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Sinabix - Approved, pending security checks by the admin team, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP:R libanon
Current WA nation: R libanon
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: libanon

I, R libanon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Fantoa
Current WA nation: Fantoa
Previous Military experience(If any): A few years ago I tried out being a raider with the Black Riders, did that for about 1-2 months.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:USA

I, Fantoa request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Kingdom of
Stareogratia

Current WA nation: The North Pacific
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): IRA
RL country: Poland

I, Dayari, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Dayari - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Cotook
Current WA nation: Cotook
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States

I, Cotook request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I want to become a special forces

Nation In TNP: Polar Arc
Current WA nation: Polar Arc
Previous Military experience(If any): Was a auxiliary for a while
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):General for the penguin wars
RL country:

I, Polar Arc request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Sergionova
Current WA nation: Sergionova
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:Argentina

I, Sergio86 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back