Admin Requests

plembobria:
Can Deputy Ministers be made leaders of their respective groups for better delegation of ministry applications?
They sure can but can you give us a list of who and what groups they need leadership of? (We don't actually keep those records)

Tomb:
Admins,

Myroria's nation has CTEd, and as such, they are removed from the Security Council. Thank you.
It's-a no problem, but could you or a speaker let me know what mask they should have? Citizen? Resident? Member?

flemingovia:
Tomb:
Admins,

Myroria's nation has CTEd, and as such, they are removed from the Security Council. Thank you.
It's-a no problem, but could you or a speaker let me know what mask they should have? Citizen? Resident? Member?
Their nation has CTEd so they would be a member. Thank you, Flem.

Tomb:
flemingovia:
Tomb:
Admins,

Their nation has CTEd so they would be a member. Thank you, Flem.

Pallaith:
As the Treaty of the Northern Folk has been approved, can the admins please add the treaty to the laws page? Thank you.

Kaboom:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9043229/1/?x=15

This is just semantics, but can I get that thread title changed to "February 2017 Foreign Update"?

Thanks in advance!
All done.

How do you change your name for this. I have a new nation in TNP. I would move this one back in but I don't want spam telegrams from members of the region I would have left, calling me a traitor.

The following nations have failed to post in the last 30 days, and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Malicco
Zppix
LCH6
Musasias
Corporal Clegg
Zak6858
madman0908

The following nations have left the region and should be remasked from Resident to Member:
Abar Lorde
Brunhilde
Hydrono68
Imkihca
ImperialTNT
Paddenia
Revall
Schilling
Sodomitic
Sorik
StatesJatia
SuperNewEngland
Swasal
The Transval Repulic
thegemini
Sierra
Ursus Arctos Horribilis
Zueiraland
oddtone
Halivaara

The following nations have CTE'd and should be remasked from Resident to Member:
angelus78gak
Antarticeuropa
ardace
Blackshear
brihimia
Califormula
Caspatyrus
cornjose877
Diva tudors
Dortenburg
FluterNation
FranKania
gabryatfendor
giorgiania
JamesUnion
Kilactic
kropia
Light of the night
Luphyr
Maulood
Naurm
New Drayton
New Inglwood
Norvalkin
Oakster
Paddy1949
Parstelistle
PenguPolis
Philippedafos
PhishyTiger
Piesang
P?itaino
Puffinzbekistan
Pumbaa
pyrist
Quillinoia
Red Dec
Reeba
Res Gestae
RoseNoire
Scukey1
Sean Holosmen II
Severisen
Shaymin Flight
Siberian_Monkey
Slimslobsway
smarble53
Snoots
sphotch
Stenc
stirenuk
strazyyy
superboss416
Superstorm
Ta11Man
Terra Viride Delegate
The Confederacy of the Sierra
The Empire of Anzic
The Emporer of Rednaxland
The High Swaglord
The Republic of Sylvan
The Scientific League
The Self Made Men
The Spokesman of Eumenor
TheKingy34
TheScout
Thessos
Thugger Thugger
Titanus4
tonail
trombone kingdom
Tropey
United of Lexington
Vaclav Vinograd
Victorian Coasts
Vimodia
vindemiatrix
WaveWanderlust
WM B. Sinclair
Wolfgonia
Wombat_Hero
Zucce05
Kalipio
Estroya
Boorati
Hermaes
SirPotatoes
Elysia
Rapha

Tomb:
Guys,

Can you please add Siwale as a leader of the MoHA joinable group?

Done.

Gladio:
Security check for The Honorable Duling please

Thank you

Passes admin check.

Plemby:
Can Goyanes be made a group leader of Cultural Affairs, and Kasch be removed as such?

Thankeez
Done. I noticed St George is one of the leaders of that group, is that intended?

Pallaith:
The following nations have failed to post in the last 30 days, and should be remasked from Citizen to Resident:

Malicco
Zppix
LCH6
Musasias
Corporal Clegg
Zak6858
madman0908

The following nations have left the region and should be remasked from Resident to Member:
<snip>

All done, I think. If you notice any omissions or mistakes just point them out.

Admins,

Can I please be given mod powers over the Agora sub-forum? Cabinet members are indeed listed as mods over that areas, however, due to me having the "Vice Delegate" mask, I can't seem to edit anything in there. Primarily, I need the mod powers to update the Executive Staff thread and the FAQ threads. Thank you.

Tomb:
Admins,

Can I please be given mod powers over the Agora sub-forum? Cabinet members are indeed listed as mods over that areas, however, due to me having the "Vice Delegate" mask, I can't seem to edit anything in there. Primarily, I need the mod powers to update the Executive Staff thread and the FAQ threads. Thank you.
Where are you looking? Cabinet does not have mod powers over the Agora. It does over "Private Media" but not over The Agora.

I went and checked the moderator sets in the ACP and can confirm that cabinet does not have Agora moderator powers.

Back