Faibuaizu Alliance

Darcania submits the following proposal:
Proposal:
Procedure Amendment #2

Resolution #1, Procedure for the Discussion and Adoption of Proposals, will be amended as follows:
  1. Clauses 10 and 11 shall be struck from the resolution.
  2. The following Clauses shall be added to the resolution:
    • Amendments that seek to amend amendments are invalid.
    • A proposal cannot succeed if all members who have not yet voted voting "Nay" would cause the proposal to fail.
    • A proposal cannot fail if all members who have not yet voted voting "Aye" would cause the proposal to succeed.

The new solution should be more self-explanatory than the previous amendment, but if you need us to explain it, feel free to ask.

We also added a clause to prevent amending amendments, so that maintaining and reading proposals and their amendments should be easier. If you wish to amend an amendment, simply amend what that amendment amends and your new amendment will override the old amendment.

(Edit: Verb tense.)

Nessuno and Nebula have moved for a vote, but the minimum discussion time has not yet ended. The proposal will go to vote at around (time=1435719540), assuming neither withdraws their motions.

PASSED

With the motions of Nessuno and Nebula, the following proposal is now at vote:
Proposal:
Procedure Amendment #2

Resolution #1, Procedure for the Discussion and Adoption of Proposals, will be amended as follows:
  1. Clauses 10 and 11 shall be struck from the resolution.
  2. The following Clauses shall be added to the resolution:
    • Amendments that seek to amend amendments are invalid.
    • A proposal cannot succeed if all members who have not yet voted voting "Nay" would cause the proposal to fail.
    • A proposal cannot fail if all members who have not yet voted voting "Aye" would cause the proposal to succeed.
The vote must last until at least (time=1435821060).

Aye [c]4
[c] Nay [c]0 (2)
[c] Abstain [c]0

Let it be known that Darcania is no longer a Member in Good Standing. Therefore, Darcania is also no longer the Deputy Chairman.

As it stands, there is no time limit. New Sekai may post the proposal to admit you at any time. We suggest that Guslantis state their representative to the Alliance headquarters. We will ensure of any necessary paperwork.

As well, New Sekai, keep in mind that there are two other proposals ready for a vote.

Darcania:
Let it be known that Darcania is no longer a Member in Good Standing. Therefore, Darcania is also no longer the Deputy Chairman.
Ok. We will tried to find a acting deputy chairperson. Anyone for candidacy or nomination, noted it have to members of The Faibuaizu Alliance, while Darcania is not a good standing member?

Darcania:
As it stands, there is no time limit. New Sekai may post the proposal to admit you at any time. We suggest that Guslantis state their representative to the Alliance headquarters. We will ensure of any necessary paperwork.

As well, New Sekai, keep in mind that there are two other proposals ready for a vote.
Yeah indeed.

Anyway, Oh ok, I will put those proposals into the voting procedures.

(OOC: Can I have the links to those proposals?)

New Sekai, while there is no requirement to divulge the reasons behind a member no longer being a Member in Good Standing, I will divulge the reasons upon your request should you believe it necessary. Alternatively, I will divulge the reasons during the Discussion phase of any proposal to change my membership status.

Mr Insanity:
(OOC: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7392353/findpost/8229588/; the first and third ones.)

Darcania:
New Sekai, while there is no requirement to divulge the reasons behind a member no longer being a Member in Good Standing, I will divulge the reasons upon your request should you believe it necessary. Alternatively, I will divulge the reasons during the Discussion phase of any proposal to change my membership status.

Mr Insanity:
(OOC: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7392353/findpost/8229588/; the first and third ones.)
Ok.

(OOC: Thank you.)

(OOC: Mr Insanity, fix the issue I have PMed to you or I will announce to the other members that you are no longer a member in good standing.)

(OOC: Updated version of the proposal.)

PASSED
With the motion of Nessuno, Nebula and Cascadia, the following proposal is now at vote:
Proposal:
Invitee Amendment

The Faibuaizu Treaty will be amended as follows:
  1. The following Clauses will be amended to the Treaty:
    Section II: Membership
    1. A non-member is required to have been invited into this Alliance by a member in good standing before being considered for membership.
    2. The inviting member is required announce the invitation to the other members.
    3. The invitee must accept the invitation, announce their representative, and provide their location on the world map before being considered for membership.
    4. If the invitee fails to perform the above within 7 days of the announcement of the invitation, the invitation is assumed to be rejected.
    5. The invitee may reject the invitation at any point before becoming a member.
    6. The invitee must acquire another invitation before being considered for membership again.
      The inviting member is required to submit a proposal to this Alliance to accept the invited non-member.
    7. The proposal is required to pass with a two-thirds majority, at which point the invited non-member becomes a member.
    8. The invitee must swear to follow the Treaty after the above proposal passes, at which point the invited non-member becomes a member.
    9. The five founders of this Alliance, New Sekai, Wolfsea, Nessuno, Nebula, and Darcania, are considered members upon the ratification of this treaty and subsequent formation of this Alliance.
    10. A member who has their membership revoked is considered a non-member, and is required to fulfill the above requirements again before they may become a member again.
    11. Any proposal which revokes the membership of a member is required to pass with a two-thirds majority.
    12. Members in good standing may propose to forgive a member not in good standing; upon such a proposal passing, the relevant member becomes a member in good standing. Such a proposal is required to pass with a simple majority to take effect.

The vote must last until at least Jul 7 2015 02:30 AM (GMT - 0:00).

[c][c]Aye[c]4
[c]Nay[c]0
[c]Abstain[c]0

(OOC: The reason why I updated this post because Darcania recommend me do updated this by using new raw codes for the post, due to the treaty required me do it and my attempt to recreate the raw codes for it, it cause display issues for people who have smaller screens then mine. So I'm extended the vote due this reason.)

Aye.

(OOC:To those who voted before, you have to vote again because those previous votes are invalid because I edit the post.)

PASSED
With the motion of Nessuno, Nebula and Cascadia, the following proposal is now at vote:
Proposal:
Condemnation Amendment

The Faibuaizu Treaty shall be amended as follows:
  1. The following Clause shall be added to Section II:
    • Members in good standing may propose to condemn a member in good standing; upon such a proposal passing, the relevant member becomes a member not in good standing. Such a proposal is required to pass with a simple majority to take effect.

The vote must last until at least Jul 9 2015 01:30 AM (GMT - 0:00).

[c][c]Aye[c]3
[c]Nay[c]0
[c]Abstain[c]2

My Nation has received an invitation to join the Faibuaizu Alliance and I accept. What should I do now?

Darcania would like to announce to the Alliance that their representative will henceforth be Ulus kul Leiter.

Zazumo:
My Nation has received an invitation to join the Faibuaizu Alliance and I accept. What should I do now?

Zazumo, according to Section II of the Treaty, here is what you may do:

3. The invitee must accept the invitation, announce their representative, and provide their location on the world map before being considered for membership.
5. The invitee may reject the invitation at any point before becoming a member.
8. The invitee must swear to follow the Treaty after the above proposal [to admit them to the Alliance] passes, at which point the invited non-member becomes a member.

As well, according to Resolution #1, you may also do the following:

2. Non-members being invited into the Alliance may discuss any proposal involving them.

We also advise Guslantis to do the same.

Guslantis accepts the invitation and promptly names Parker Fuller as our representative. Mr. Fuller is currently our Associate Minister of Foreign Affairs, and under Minister Tucker has helped run the ministry. He has our support and we trust him to be our liaison to the alliance.

Representative: Charles F. Hall
Nation Location: South America
The People's Republic of Zazumo hereby swears allegiance to the Faibuaizu Alliance and promises to obey all laws of the Faibuaizu Treaty.

Back