The WA Cult

(So, apparently I was added due to a TG conversation, but I'd like to put something here, anyway.)

As a member of the NPA who still likes to maintain a respectable amount of endorsements between operations, I'd like to join this party.

My hope is that other NPA soldiers who also like endorsements will use this as a chance to help each other maintain a baseline endorsement level between operations.

Darcania:
(So, apparently I was added due to a TG conversation, but I'd like to put something here, anyway.)

As a member of the NPA who still likes to maintain a respectable amount of endorsements between operations, I'd like to join this party.

My hope is that other NPA soldiers who also like endorsements will use this as a chance to help each other maintain a baseline endorsement level between operations.
Very practical application of it. Join boys! ;D

Cheese man:
A Lost Soul:
Cheese man:
A Lost Soul:
DarkBlaspheme:
I'd also like to join.
Just endorsed all the members previously accepted
Welcome and thanks for meeting rule one!

Also welcome to Mardainia
Do only the people you telegrammed know about this?
Tell whoever you like.

We are a legal Cult not some underground shady gang.
Can I telegram other nations and ask them if they want to join?
yes

I'd like to join the Party :D Hope you'll accept my application

I apologize, but, following the incident with Freeion, I feel that I must withdraw from this organization.

I have previously TG'd current members about this, but I will also point out here: Rule #2 violates Clause 4 of The North Pacific Bill of Rights.

I have also gone public with this incident. The thread, where full details can be found, is located here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7372420/

The Cat has always been free to endorse whomever she wants, which has pretty much been everybody, and there has always been no imposition placed upon her to either endorse or un-endorse as she sees fit. In ordinary circumstances, she would never have run afoul of the WA Cult's rule #2. But the unjust coercion by the WA Cult of WA members outside of said cult is, in her opinion, an unwarranted infringement of The North Pacific's Bill of Rights.

The Cat is serving notice on all remaining members of the WA Cult that they will lose the endorsement of Cat, effective immediately.

>^,,^<
Alunya

Back