TNP Map Claims Thread

Kalti:
Looks fine by me, ask cartography for approval... I was just giving a bit of advice based on the previous claim that was on the island and how much land was allowed then.
That's fine, I just realized that you probably were right about the claim and adjusted. So cartography, how's that last claim I posted look?

Yeraennus:
I tried to compromise a bit, this look slightly better?

eu73mGR.png
That seems fine. Nation name is your forum name?

Sytarenne:
So I can be the Former Bootsian Republic of Arux:
VOvRjBd.png
Claim denied. Do you want to be removed or the map left as it is?

The frequent changes are causing more work for the cartographers.

I'd like Syrixia to be turned to the color "Mughal green" on the map. You can look up what Mughal green is on the Internetz.

Syrixia:
I'd like Syrixia to be turned to the color "Mughal green" on the map. You can look up what Mughal green is on the Internetz.
We have set colors to abide by. I can turn it green, but it will be the green already on the map.

Bootsie:
Syrixia:
We have set colors to abide by. I can turn it green, but it will be the green already on the map.
That's fine.

Rename Sytarenne to Arux. Ok. Should I remove what's currently labelled as Arux?

Regarding the nation I was talking of switching to before...

It is an nation based in an archipelago (original, I know) so I was wondering if I could have it added to the map:
http://i.imgur.com/aWZWYoY.png

Is this acceptable?
You can modify it as much as you want provided the general idea of it is the same, or even change its location, as long as its more or less near the action. I'm okay with making compromises.

Thanks in advance.

No, it isn't I'm afraid. Current policy is not to add any more land to the map.

I would like to start RPing my main nation of Myroria as well as Floresque - I feel like my options for stories to tell with such a small city-state are limited. Myroria, unlike Floresque, is a rural country with below-average wealth and development. If approved, I would like this claim, or something similar, for this nation.

Thank you in advance.

Nierr, since I am elaborating on the history of my nation (and my two puppets to some regards), I was wondering if it would be possible to include the port cities that were founded in 1001 C.E. and 1610 C.E. by the Federation of Kalti in the nation's of Callaici and Tir na Andalucia (as well as the respective ones in Kalti). While not a major thing for me, it would be nice to have the areas portrayed on a map.

Kalti...
The blue area in the north is Kalyana and belongs to Callaici. The gold area in the south is Taharoa and belongs to Tir na Andalucia.
aEKmUbw.png

Callaici...
The purple area is Maestyd and belongs to Kalti.
NfeGaGN.png

Tir na Andalucia...
The purple area is Arish and belongs to Kalti.
R2Po4yR.png

Myroria is fine. Kalti I'll have a think on it before I decide anything.

Thanks for providing images and reasoning and such.

No problem, if you want me to expand on any of the reasoning let me know and I'll pull a shortened version of the history from the stuff I'm writing.

Would it be at all possible to introduce some small islands near Myroria and Great Bights Mum to be Eluvataran Isles? Definitely does not need to be large.

If the policy is not to add more land, could I ask consent of either Great Bights Mum or Myroria to carve some small islands out of their land?

Edit: uploaded gif of options described

I updated my factbook map to accurately represent my claim, I'm not that good with photoshop but here is what I came up with.
IUVwrOU.png
vjlPFdg.png

The Hinterland:
Zazumo, that are was already claimed by me a few pages ago, I believe.
Really? I took this straight from the TNP Current Political Claims Map in the Map Nexus thread. Can someone link me to an updated TNP world map if this is the case.

Kalti:
Zazumo:
The Hinterland:
Zazumo, that are was already claimed by me a few pages ago, I believe.
Really? I took this straight from the TNP Current Political Claims Map in the Map Nexus thread. Can someone link me to an updated TNP world map if this is the case.
Here ya go: http://i.imgur.com/FyZGKvy.png
Thank you! I've saved that one over the other version I had.

How about this:
Ox3RfoD.png
Before

Zazumo, as far as I'm aware that's unclaimed territory but Nierr will know for sure when he's back around to update the map.

I'd like the spot in between Noviran/Hemland/Transcampania/Dalies, please.

Nagapaire%20map_zpsnzvi1krg.png

If it's possible, could you maybe add the... Full national name. If there isn't enough space, just use the NS nation name.

And I'd like the Light Blue in the OP for the filler.

Accepted. I'll be using the NS nation name, and it'll be blue only if I can rearrange the colours around it.

Back